-play your roll- gojo satoru

enjoy :)

to say that you are stressed would be an understatement because the last thing on your mind is messing up the presentation, which is on monday. you have been going through the paragraphs since the morning and it is already four in the afternoon.

you close your eyes and rest your head back on the couch as you revise your work out loud, yet again. in the middle of it, you hear your doorbell ring, startling you. letting out a sigh, you push the hairs away from your face and walk to open the door to reveal your boyfriend with a worried yet stern expression on his face.

"satoru? what are you doing here?" he ignores you, which is very weird for you since he could never not greet you with a huge smile on his face and shower you with kisses. you pull yourself out of your thoughts and lock the door before following him in the living room.

you find him putting all your notes and print outs as well as your pens, markers and flashcards below the center table. "satoru you okay?" you ask and sit besides him on the floor. he shuts your laptop off and puts it away along with your other study materials on the floor.

finally then, he actually faces you, his face serious, "why weren't you picking up your phone?" you are taken aback by his sudden question but answer him regardless, "i told you i was gonna be studying."

he still has that serious look on his face, "that was early in the morning. are you even checking the time?" honestly no, you weren't. you were too caught up with your presentation. but how could you not be when this is the most important presentation you've ever given?

you let out a breath, "you know this is important for me satoru. and i did tell you that i'm gonna put my phone on silent before i started studying so i don't know why you're being like this."

he scoffs, rolling his eyes, "it's been over eight hours since then. were you studying the whole time? even if it's important, i'm sure it's not as important as taking care of yourself."

you understand that gojo is being worried about you. but you couldn't help be feel mad about the way he is behaving. it's not like you were ignoring him on purpose and you did tell him that you will be studying today anyways. and what you don't understand is why is he making that face?

"if you're here to bitch about me ignoring you then get out, you're wasting my time satoru. i'll call you tomorrow." he is shocked by your words and your tone, but he tries to hide it. but you wouldn't have seen it either way because you look away from him.

"y/n i'm not here bitching because you are not picking up my calls. i'm here because you don't look after yourself when you're worked up. did you even have proper lunch today?" you open your mouth to reply back to him but then close it when you realize you didn't have anything after your breakfast in the morning. "i'm sure you didn't that's why i brought you food and drinks."

only that is when you notice the plastic bag on the floor besides him, guilt washing over your body about your outburst. you hide your face in your palms and let out another sigh.

"i'm.. sorry. i don't know what's come over me." you keep your face hidden in your palms, feeling like shit that you couldn't bring yourself to look at him, "i don't even know what to say.. i didn't mean to be such a bitch."

he could hear your voice breaking as you speak. shifting closer to you, he holds your hands in his, pulling them away from your face and putting them down on your lap. he then cups your face, making you look at him. you are met with his eyes, now softer then before but still lingering with worry.

"i didn't come here to make you feel bad, baby." he voice was low and gentle, soft and soothing, which made you tear up even more. all her came over was to check up on you, and there you were being narrow minded.

"satoru.." his name comes out of your lips barely above whisper. he brings your body to him, holding you with so much care and delicacy. you let the tears fall out and he hears you let out your sobs, he keeps his on hand on your back while he parts your head with the other.

"i'm so sorry.. i was afraid i wasn't gonna be fully prepared and would mess up in front of everyone. i.. just wanted me to be prepared enough for it to go smoothly." you keep repeating how sorry you are until he pulls you in his lap, still patting your head.

"shh.. it's okay baby. it's okay." your face is buried on the crook of his neck, arms wrapped around hm securly, almost because you're afraid he'll leave if you let go of him.

at the thought of him leaving you, you lift your head up and look at him. he places his hands on either sides of your hips and lifts you up slightly to get comfortable with you on his lap. he brings his hands up to cup your face and wipes the tears from your cheeks with his thumb.

before he could speak, you let your thoughts out, "you're not gonna leave me.. right?" he looks taken aback by your sudden random question and let's out a chuckle, "as if i'm gonna let you go so easily."

you, and even him, could feel your body finally relaxing after his words. you look down, you hands on his chest, making random shapes, "i really am sorry, satoru. i've been so stressed about this presentation because it covers forty percent of the coming exams and i'm afraid i'll make a mistake, mess everything up." you finally look up at his face, "i didn't wanna spend my time on anything other than this and end up having regrets later."

a small smile makes it's way on his handsome face after hearing you. he holds you hands in his, bringing them up to place a kiss on them, "i know how much you care about this. that's why i knew you wouldn't look after yourself, being so soaked up in this."

his words makes you feel like shit again for the way you behaved. you hug his, tightly, "yeah.. i'm sorry. i promise it won't happen again."

he rubs your back as you pull away from him, "nah you can keep throwing your tantrums, i'll make sure to look after you even then." he winks at you, making you feel giddy.

you really wonder what you did in your past life to get treated with a man like gojo satoru.

rant; hi i wanted to post this tomorrow since i'd be my bday but my dad just called. he is in another country rn with my grandparents for my grandpa's operation and he's condition is very bad the doctors have said there's no hope and he called so we could see him. he was just laying there in bed like he was just taking a nap but had pipes and all inserted on his body. the doctors have said he might not make it till the morning so dad called to show him to us one last time. and i was keeping myself from breaking down in front of them and now that i'm alone i wanted someone who i can share everything to but realize i don't have any close friend who i can tell this all to. there was this one friend who i'd made plan with for sunday night and when i told him about this, my grandpa not making it so i might not be able to go with her yk what she said, "our plan flopped" like i get that we couldn't go out when we had made the plan for weeks but my family member's not gonna make through the night what you want me to do???

anyways i love you y'all sm thanks for being someone i could rant to😭❤️