🍋•stress reliever• nanami kento

enjoy :)

your phone made a sound, notifying that you got a text from someone. grabbing your side bag and a file that you had to complete, you unplug your phone from charger and put the charger in your bag. exiting your office room, you lock the door and bid the few remaining of your co workers goodbye and enter the elevator.

pressing the button to first floor, you check the message from earlier. and it was from your man, asking when you'll be out.

texting him back that you are getting out, you exit the elevator and walk out the building. once out, you walk a little further where he usually parks his car while waiting for you.

you found him leaning against the car. with a smile you walk up to him, "sorry for the wait." you give him a quick peak on his lips.

he lets out a sigh, "you really need to stop overworking y/n." he pulled you in for a hug.

"i had to submit the file before leaving the work. and i still have this another one to get it done before the meeting tomorrow."

"how about you take a break?"

you move away from him so that you could look at him, "you know i can't do that nanami."

he let out another breath, "yeah i know." he cupped your jaw with one had and brought your face to his, kissing your lips.

as you kissed him back, he grabbed the file and your bag with another hand. as the kiss started getting more heated, you locked your arms around his neck. he licked your lower lip, asking for entry which you gave without any fight.

you griped onto his hair and let out a moan as his tongue explored your mouth. a few moments later you pull away to catch a breath.

he took a look at your face and opened the door to the back seat. he entered the back seat and placed your bag and file he grabbed from you earlier in the passenger seat.

"come here love." he patted his lap. 

getting excited at the thought of what was about to happen, you quickly do as he said and he closed the door.

his hand moved to untuck your blouse from the skirt. he proceeded to move his hands on your bare skin underneath the fabric which caused you to shiver at the contact.

"gotta treat my woman for all her hard work right?" he placed a kiss on your neck then pulled the to over your head, tossing in on the floor.

you looked in his face, which caused you to grow shy. seeing your face grow into a shade of red, he smirked and placed his hand behind your neck, pulling you in for yet another kiss. his one hand tilted your face, deepening the kiss while the other went up behind your back, unclipping your bra.

now that your upper half was naked, his hand cupped one of your breast, squeezing and playing with it while you let out the pleasureful moans into his mouth.

the kiss was getting sloppy and messy and also you could feel him getting impatient as he was now starting to squeeze your boobs harder than before; it was hot.

you moan out his name and he pulled away. he undid his tie and was unbuttoning his shirt; you on the other hand also took off your skirt along with your panties. tossing the cloth pieces on the ground, you went back into another messy kiss.

you could fell nanami undo his belt and lift himself up to take off his pants along with his boxers.

your hands were gripping onto fistful of his hairs while his one hand was on the back of your neck, supporting it and his other one reached down to your cunt and started playing with your folds. 

you could feel him smirk, at how wet you were for him. you gasped when he suddenly inserted two fingers into you.

"n-nanami.." you couldn't bring yourself to speak as he started moving his fingers in and out of you.

"yes my darling?" he pressed a kiss on your collarbone, then moving down to your chest as he increased his pace. you were moaning out his name like a chant. 

his fingers started stretching your walls and he curled his fingers, filling up inside.

he then added another finger in out of nowhere and you cried out now that he was ruthlessly moving his fingers in and out of you. you could feel tears forming on the corner of your eyes and you gripped onto his shoulder but he didn't seem to be bothered by the fact that your nails were digging onto him and only continued wildly taking his fingers in and out of you.

you were close and tapped twice on his shoulder to let him know. and that's when the man takes his fingers out of you.

feeling empty you look at him, who was licking your juices off of his fingers and before you could say anything he rested his hands on either sides of you hips, positioning you so he can insert his dick inside you.

he one go, he inserted his whole thing inside you. he groaned and you let noises slip of your lips.

you moved up and down on him; slow at first and slowly started picking the pace. his hands was still placed on the either sides of your hips and he helped you with the pacing. 

as it quickened, nanami also moved his hips to match your movements. the car was shaking like crazy and you would have been embarrassed thinking about people seeing you both, but that was probably one of the last things in your mind right now.

with every bounce, he was hitting the spot. you buried your face on his neck and left bite marks around. it was getting hotter with every second; sweat forming a layer in your bodies.

you moaned right in his ear, which only drove him crazier. he grabbed the back of your neck and pulled you into yet another messy kiss.

as you felt you close to release, your movements felt desperate, which nanami picked up on and groaned when he felt you walls tightening around him. damn was he feeling good.

"i-i'm coming nanammi.." you moaned out.

he sucked on your area around the collarbone, leaving a few marks, "then come darling..."

right after hearing his words, she released. she was done. 

but he wasn't.

you wanted him to stop but also didn't and all you could do was scream out his name while he chased his orgasm.

as he finally came, he rested his head back and rested your on his shoulder; catching both your breaths. 

even after gaining energy to move, you stayed in his lap and just enjoyed the moment. 

"it was a great stress reliever." he chuckled and place a kiss on your neck.

word count: 1160 words