-shopping spree- gojo satoru

enjoy :)

you are finishing some paperworks from your last mission when you are interrupted by the continuous ringing of your doorbell. groaning, you get out of your couch and open the door, "i told you to just press the doorbell once." you step aside to let him in.

"there's no fun in that though." he takes off his shoes and puts on his own house slippers you got for him because he is at your place more than at his own. might as well give him the extra house keys you have to him. he goes in the kitchen while you go back to your work, "what are you here for satoru?"

gojo returns back with a chilled drink in his hand, "let's go shopping." he sits next to you and wraps an arm around your shoulder. "can't. i have to finish this."

holding your chin, he turns your face to make you look at him, his usual playful smirk on his lips, "you know this is just a waste of time." you roll your eyes playfully at his comment and slap his hand away from your face, "still have to do it though."

you don't have to look at his face to know he has a pout on his face, "get it done in ten minutes then." he rests his head on the couch and lifts his hips a little to take his phone out of his pocket.

"why do you have to go shopping all of a sudden?" you turn your head to look at him smiling, like showing a genuine smile, "our first years are being promoted you see. so i just wanna buy them something as a congratulations."

moments like these make you remember that behind his childish and carefree mask he puts on, he really does care about the people around him.

your face lightens up and you fully turn your body to him, with a gasp, "they are? why didn't you tell me earlier?" you hit him on his arm and get off the couch, "let me get ready."

"thought you were busy." ignoring his comment, you enter your room and start getting ready.

about an hour passes and you are in gojo's car, him driving to the mall. "what should we get them?" you think of something they'll like and could be useful, "i do know what nobara would like so that is not a problem but what do the boys like?"

"if i knew that, i wouldn't have asked you to come with me." he chuckles and you act offended, "keep up with those comments and i will drop your ass alone."

he looks at you for a split second through his glasses, "like you could live without me." you look at him with a raised brow, "is that a challenge?"

"i don't know, you tell me. are you up for a challenge?" he asks in his teasing tone. you scoff, "alright, survive one week without me. i bet you'll come back begging for me."

"you're on babe. but let's get the kids something first yeah?" you don't know what to focus on. the fact that he called you 'babe' or that he called the students 'kids' like his own.

you curse at him in your head as he made you feel uneasy (flustered) with his words. you nod as look out the window, "yeah sure."

another ten minutes and you've finally reached the mall. you both walk in and immediately notice the mall having more people than normal, "woah why are there so many people?"

"right. like it's weekday. are they unemployed or what?" you chuckle at his reply and walk towards a clothing store. "let's look around and see if we find something of their choice?" you ask as you look up at gojo.

he nods at you, "sure. whatever you say." you cringe (blush) at his words and walk ahead while he follows behind you as you look through the shelves. 

an hour long the shopping spree, you've bought the boys some (quite a lot) clothes they could wear out and you also got the three first years as well as yourself and gojo matching pjs so you could have pajama party later.

"i think nobara would really like this one." you let gojo smell the perfume you picked out for nobara, "what do you think?" he shrugs, "smells nice?" you shake your head, "you're really no help. tell me what do you think is better." you look around and spray on some other testers.

"i mean i love the perfume you use, but i wouldn't want kugisaki to use the same one as you." you try to hide your face from him as you look away, "why would you say that?"

he chuckles to himself, "i don't wanna remember anyone else but you when i smell that scent." you couldn't help but chuckle at his words as you look back at him, "i am gonna ignore that."

he smiles and takes another tester to spray, "it's so difficult to get kids these days something." you let out a small laugh, "you're talking like a dad satoru."

"tell me about it." he sounds proud for some reason, "i mean i was totally a father figure for megumi. do you remember that one time we went to his teacher-parent meeting and his teacher told us that we are such a happy family?"

you laugh remembering the event. gojo was not feeling like going alone so you went to megumi's school with him and the teachers as well as the parents assumed that you two were his parents and were telling you how nice of a family you three are. you also remember some moms giving you both advices on parenthood.

"yeah and i also remember you being so proud telling everyone that we were his parents." you spray another tester and finally it smells like something nobara would really like, "woah this one is really nice." gojo comes close to you, his chest touching your back as he bends a little to smell the tester you just sprayed. 

"mm.. yeah it is nice. let's get this one." he looks at you and smirks as you narrow your eyes at him and softly push his face away from you, "yeah i wanna get something for myself as well."

by the time you are out of the store, you ended up buying yourself and your three boys each some perfumes as well. "this is so much fun." you giggle as gojo takes the bags from your hand. his smooth ass also taking your hands in his in the process like it isn't anything unusual and intertwines your fingers.

"we should do this often." he looks at you with a smile, making you smile as well. "but let's get some food now. i am so hungry."

you nod your head, "uh huh. we also need to buy something else for nobara." you pout as you look around to see for some store with nice clothes on display, "we got the boys clothes and perfume. i gotta buy my girl something else as well."

"we got her pajamas?" he pulls you closer to him as there are a lot of people around, but little do you know that it is just an excuse. "that doesn't count. we got 'em for everyone."

he chuckles as he shakes his head, "okay woman. let's grab a bite first, yeah?" you nod and rest your head on his arms, getting tired of all the walking, "i am so tired. but i am so excited to give these to them." you speak excitedly as you wrap your arm around his and smile, "i am so proud of them."

he smiles looking at your face, "yeah.. me too."

words count: 1271 words