-tutor- gojo satoru

Happy belated birthday to @Queenbomb32

Sorry that I didn't get to post this yesterday cuz of network problem but hope you'll like it❤

[High school AU]

The test was over just last week, and it was teacher-student counseling today. When you started reading for the test, you were really confident that you will do the test really well; but after seeing the questions, you didn't even know there were topics like such. And hence you did your test well... not so good.

"And so he let me borrow his jacket! Oh my gosh I was about to lose my mind there!!" Your friend, Nobara said, covering her face with her palms as she talked about her interaction with her crush.

"Talking about crush, Y/N what happened to yours?" You other friend, Maki asked you out of nowhere.

"Eh? Why are you asking me that?" You said looking away from the two faces.

"Does that mean no mover yet?" Nobara asked with a sigh.

"It isn't easy dude!" You took a sip from your drink, angrily. "And why the hell are you so chill about today?!"

"Why are you even raising your voice?!" Nobara also raised her voice.

"I don't know!" You bang your head in the desk. "It should be my turn sometime soon now" You let out a long sigh.

"Why are you so worried? This isn't the first time you did your test bad" Nobara stated.

"Ouch, how mean" You roll your eyes at her.

"And besides, it's not the finals anyways, just chill for now" Maki said.

"Yeah right, I'm going out for a walk" You get up from your seat.

"Sure~" Maki waved you away.

You walk outside the class and walk aimlessly. Since the counseling was going on, there wasn't anyone in your class and no other teacher had come to take the substitution so everyone was dong as they pleased.

You take a walk to the rooftop and enjoy the wind. You look below and find two people, a girl and a boy. Looks like she's asking him out... You keep your eyes on them. At the end, the girl covered her mouth and the boy hugged her. Looks like they are a thing now...

"Ugh god when will the day come for me?"

It was your turn. You were sitting in front of your class teacher while he was looking at your paper.

"Your grades are getting worse with every test Y/N. Is there some problem?" Here was that question. You were asked this question every time. And you yourself don't know what the problem with you is.

'Pretty sure the syllabus is just difficult' was what you wanted to say. But of course you couldn't say that.

"I don't know, maybe I'm getting lazy? Distracted?" You said what your teacher would say most of the time.

He lets out a sigh and you move your gaze away from him. "If this goes on, you can't get into a good college, you know that right?"

"Yes I do know that."

There was silence in the office for a while.

"Y/N how about you get someone to tutor you?" You quickly move you head to look at him.

"Pardon?"

"You heard me; you can find someone who you feel comfortable with"

You think for a while, "How about Nobara, she's quite good in studies, isn't she?"