🍋-made for you- geto suguru

enjoy :)

you are in the living room with geto, nanako and mimiko after dinner, watching barbie. you have mimiko in your lap, using you as her cushion and geto has his one arm around nanko's shoulder while his other arm is around your waist.

"y/n, i am sleepy." mimiko says looking at you as she rubs her eyes. you smile and stroke her head, "let's get you to bed, yeah?" she nods and you both stand up.

"i will also sleep!" nanko says and gets away from geto. "look at all my three girls leaving me alone." you laugh at his words and grab nanko's hand, "stop being a kid, suguru. i'll be right back."

you take the girls in their room and tug them in bed while geto just follows you close behind, "good night kiddos." they flash you a smile, "good night." geto kisses each of their forehead as he strokes their hair, "sweet dreams."

you turn the lights off and close the door to their room. you walk back to the couch to clean up the mess but geto stops you as he wraps his arms around your waist from behind, pulling your body to him.

he brings his lips next to your ear, "i feel like we've not been making time for each other." he places a peck on your neck, which turns into him biting and sucking on your skin.

you throw your head back, resting it on his shoulder as you try not to make a sound, "you know damn well we have to look after the kids." your put your hand on top of his arm wrapped around you.

"hmm.." he continues leaving wet kisses and marks along the way as he moves to your jaw and finally reaches to kiss your lips. his lips feel desperate, like if they leave yours for even a second, he'd die.

you understand how he feels very well. it isn't just him who was feeling impatient after all. you move your lips along with his while he brings one of his hands up to hold your jaw. he bites your lower lip and you open your mouth for him. his tongue roams inside your mouth, not leaving any corner unexplored.

you let out a muffled moan as you felt his hand move inside your top, his warm hand on your bare skin as he moves his hand around, playing and kneading your skin. his hand almost moves inside your shorts when you grab it to stop him.

you pull back a little to look at his face, "let's go inside our room, yeah?" he smirks as soon as he hears you and lifts you up and enters your shared room. he doesn't forget to lock the door behind him in case the girls get nightmare or wanna cuddle with either of you and disturb you, as well as traumatize themselves.

he let you down on the bed and without a second break, his lips find yours. he lifted you up to place you on his lap, all while having his mouth on yours and placed his hand on either sides of your hips.

he pulled your body to him and you could feel him hard and huge through your clothed clit. all you could focus was him and his hands working underneath your top.

he moved his hands up your chest. and with you having no bra on, he has easy excess to your boobs. he kneaded and squeezed your one side while he pinched your hardened nipple on the other side.

your hand around his neck and fingers tangled in his hair, and your moans couldn't even make their way out as they get lost in his intense and messy kiss.

"fuck.. i missed you so much." he groans as he pulls back just to take your shirt off. you look at him, his eyes wandering around your bare chest in front of him like this is the first time he is seeing it. "stop that. it is embarrassing." you mumble and hold the hem of his shirt, "let's get rid of this babe." he chuckles and takes his shirt off in a swift movement.

you bite your lower lip to not let your moans out as there are two kids right besides the wall, but the way you missed how geto licks and sucks on your boobs makes it hard. he continues playing around your chest, licking and leaving marks along the way as his hands moved to your lower body.

he tugs on your shorts and you lift your hips for him. he takes off your shorts and panties together. he let out a groan as looks down at you, "you're so beautiful baby." he starts to rub over your folds, playing and circling your sensitive nub while you couldn't stop yourself from letting out whimpers and moans.

"you look so pretty when you're making that face.." he inserts a finger inside of you, "and these noises you make, you're so perfect y/n." he starts pumping his finger in and out of you, gradually speeding up the pace and adding another finger.

he continues with his work, slowing down and pacing up again. but as he felt you clench around his fingers, he takes them out of you entirely. you shoot him a look, making his chuckle, "sorry love but i just can't wait no more." you bite your lower lip and watch him as he licks his fingers clean while looking right in your eyes, "you taste like you were made just for me."

he keeps his eyes on you, while yours on his hands, working his way out of his pants and boxers. he places his hands on your knees, spreading your legs as he positioned himself.

you let out a whimper as he slowly slid half his length inside of you. he brings his lips on the crook of your neck and slams all the way in. you let out a scream, but quickly put your palms over your mouth, "suguru! be gentle. the kids are right next door." he just lets out a chuckle, "they will learn about it themselves sooner or later baby."

he licks the skin on your collarbone, going down on your chest. he licks and nibs on your nipples as he starts moving his hips.

he grabs both your hands above your head with his one hand to avoid you from covering your lips, "come on doll, let me hear you, yeah?" you let out moans and whimpers as he gradually increased his pace.

he groans feeling you clench around him, "fuck baby.." you feel him come inside you but he doesn't stop and keeps on going, making you come undone yourself within the next minute.

he pulls out and places a kiss on your forehead before laying down besides you. he wraps his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him and showers your whole face with kisses. you giggle, feeling ticklish, "stop it." he kisses your lips and pulls back to look at you in your eyes, "i love you. so much."

"yeah? good to know because i love you too."