•karaoke night• fushiguro megumi

megumi x reader; karaoke night with the first years

-requested-

enjoy :)

"i am getting bored..." yuuji spoke as he lazily shoved some more candy on his mouth.

"i know, this show is getting boring now." nobara sighed.

"maybe because you favorite character died?" megumi gave her a reply to which she slapped the male's arm.

"don't you dare make me remember that."

"yo guys shouldn't we enjoy our days off?" the pink haired male sighed and yet again shoved even more candies on his mouth.

"geez boy slow down with your eating. and shouldn't we enjoy our days off resting when we can?" you finally spoke and yawned.

"don't act like some old hag and let's go out, have fun yeah?" nobara came and hugged you, wrapping her arms and legs around you.

"what's so fun in going out anyways?" 

"you would know if you actually went out."

the four of you stared at each other in silence for a while.

"that's it! we're going out. kugisaki take y/n with you i'm taking fushiguro with me."

"this is my room-" you were cut off when nobara  spoke, "yeah! get ready and we'll meet on the gate"

"okay!"

yuuji grabbed megumi's arm and dragged him out the room while nobara tried to do the same with you, "girl this is my room!"

"oh yeah i forgot. let's get ready now." she happily skipped to your closet and searched through your piles of clothing.

"okay okay okayy this is starting!!" nobara jumped excitedly jumped as the song started.

"you are my fire~" 

"the one desire~"

"believe when i say"

"i want it that way"

the two energy balls started singing their heart out as the song continued.

as the song completed, "dude this is not good enough." nobara sighed as she saw their final score.

"let's do another one!"

"no i'm doing one with y/n." nobara dragged you to stand in front of the screen with her and took yuuji's mic and gave it to you.

"what-"

"oh let's do this one." she selected the song.

"omg girl."

"let's do this!"

"i'm gonna pop your bubble gum heart

i miss sugar pink liquor liquor lips

hit me with your sweet love 

steal me with a kiss" you dramatically blew a kiss at megumi.

"oh gotta sing this one!"

"sawarasenai🥰kimi😸wa⛓shoujo👻na💅no ✨

bökù🌸🧚ÿariçhiñ🤴bįcchī😾ńo😩osû🚣🎉yo💦"

"go girl!!"

"who's that sexy thing i see over there?

that's me standing in the mirror