𝗬/𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝘆𝗼 𝗛𝘆𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗶𝘀

•♡•

Y/n had met her match.

Just recently, a cryo hypostasis had shown up in Dragonspine. At first she was confident because she had a pyro vision but when it began to heal, she couldn't get much damage in.

Distressed, she went to Diluc for help but he was busy and couldn't help her.

Amber couldn't either.

Kaeya was just useless.

Tris was busy.

Anya was with Tris, visiting his family.

Y/n didn't want to ask Zhongli since he deserved a much needed break from, well, everything.

Aether was off on the Spiral Abyss.

Lumine was doing Abyss things.

Y/n certainly wasn't going to ask Dainsleif.

Razor got hurt trying to help her.

Bennett also got hurt.

In other words, everyone she knew was either useless, busy, she didn't wanna ask them, or they got hurt trying to help her.

There was one more person she could ask though. She had to swallow her pride in order to ask him.

Osiris blinked once, "What."

"Help me kill an ice cube!" y/n repeated.

Osiris frowned, "You mean that Cryo Hypostasis in Dragonspine???"

"Whatever it is, just help me."

"Why? Shouldn't the almighty Bellator Minima be able to take down a Cryo Hypostasis herself?" Osiris asked, smirking and leaning forward a bit, "Don't you have a pyro vision?"

"You...!" y/n looked angry.

Instead of attacking, she burst into tears.

'Shi-'

"Okay, I get it! Even with a pyro vision I can't defeat a stupid ice cube! I'm going off of Miss Ningguang's word here! She said you're a formidable fighter so I came to you!" y/n cried and Osiris flinched when she grabbed his hands.

"Hey-"

"I'm begging you! Please help me!" y/n sobbed, "I'll do anything! Cook for you, do your chores, take care of any work you have? Heck, I'll even let you stomp on my self confidence, just help me!"

"That's... not necessary." Osiris murmured and y/n gave him a curious look.

He sighed heavily, rubbing his temples a little, "You can just ask and I'll help. I don't need anything in return so... uh... yeah. I'll help you."

Y/n's eyes lit up, "Ah! Yes! Tomo, Osiris! I'll cook some food afterwards, I promise!"

Osiris sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose as he tried to hold back a small smile, "Of course."

•••

As y/n and Osiris walked towards the hypostasis together in silence.

Y/n kept casting curious glances at Osiris who seemed calm and not at all bothered by the cold.

Y/n couldn't help but feel happy someone else was unbothered by the cold of her home but in reality, Osiris was freezing.

He wanted to go home but he there was no way he'd say that out loud.

"So... how many times have to tried fighting this thing?" Osiris asked.

Y/n smiled wearily, "...seventy-nine..."

"S-Seventy-nine tries!?" Osiris demanded and y/n nodded.

"Mhm. And I got absolutely destroyed every single time." y/n mumbled then held up her arms where there were poorly applied bandages, "My arms took most of the damage."

'This poor baby needs to be protected.' Osiris thought blankly then smiled, "How about you sit this one out, okay?"

"But what about you?" y/n inquired.

Osiris hummed quietly, taking off his glasses and passing them to y/n, "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine!"

•••

"Don't worry about me! he said," y/n mimicked, "I'll be fine! he said!"

Osiris tried to act annoyed but he looked happy as y/n patched up his wounds. He'd made the same mistake y/n had and ended up having his forearms practically shredded.

It hurt, of course, but it was worth it in the end. Y/n was very gentle with him, trying not to hurt him as she wrapped up his forearms in bandages after cleaning the wounds.

After defeating the hypostasis, Osiris had happily wandered over to y/n and have her everything he'd gotten from it.

"Does it hurt?" y/n asked with a frown.

"Nope, not anymore!" Osiris chirped as y/n gave him his glasses back, "Ha, that was actually kinda fun!"

Y/n deadpanned, "...what."

When she saw the playful look on Osiris' face, she bristled, "Wait, you're serious!? What are you, a masochist!?"

"Well, that's a little extreme but yeah. Maybe a little." Osiris replied and chuckled when y/n made a startled squeaking noise.

"I'm joking, y/n."

"Oh? Ah, that's great..."

"Nah, I take it back."

•♡•

(I love both of them but they don't exist)