The Case

Spencer woke up, well we wasn't really sleeping. He was thinking about JJ and how his best friend in the whole word doesn't accept him for who he is. He was also thinking about TJ, he really likes TJ and he doesn't want to lose him due to homophobic friends. But he doesn't want to lose JJ for being gay.

He sits up in bed and groans. He gets out of bed, showers, gets dressed and leaves his room. Ready for the day.

When Spencer was walking out of his room, Emily as well. 

"Good morning Spencer. How'd you sleep?"

"Good morning Emily. I slept fine" He lied "thanks, how about you?"

"Good good."

They walked in silence to the elevator. They got on and started to go to the ground floor.

"You there are 10,-" Spencer starts,

"Spence, you know, I don't want to hear about the deaths that elevators cause while I'm riding one." Emily laughs a little bit.

Spencer laughs too "Sorry,"

"Its alright. Also Spence, don't worry about JJ today. If she says something I will be there to call her out. I will tell her to put a pin in it. Okay?"

"Its okay Emily, I can take it. Ive heard it all, it doesn't really bother me anymore, I mean it does bother me because its JJ but other people calling me that, I don't care."

"You've been called-"

"Emily, I was genius in a Las Vegas high school, I was almost half the age of everyone in the building. Ive heard the most creative slurs ever when I went there. I didn't even know I was gay  but somehow they did." Spencer laughs, it sounds forced. 

"Im sorry." 

"Its okay, I'm okay." 

The elevator stops and they walk out, they are greeted by the rest of the team "'Bout time you guys are here. There has been another murder." Rossi says. 

They rush out to the cars, Emily, JJ and Rossi in one and Reid, Derek, Matt and Luke in the other. Reids car went to the crime scene and Emilys went to the police station. 

Reid went to the body, "Yeah this is the same killer." He says standing back up.  "Its the same MO, stabbed through the heart." 

"Good to know that we are not dealing with two killers then." Derek says. 

"Very good." Alvez chimes in looking at the body, a young man with blonde hair.

"Theres nothing more we can do here, lets go back to the station." Derek says heading by to the car. 

They do, they head back to the station, they tell the rest of the team member what they found. 

"Okay, Reid you start working on the geo profile, Derek and Matt, talk to the families of the the victims. Rossi and JJ go to the ME and see if the the UNSUB got their DNA on them. I'll stay back with Reid and go over the reports." Emily says.

The team does as they were told. In the car of Rossi and JJ, Rossi drives and JJ rides in the passenger seat. 

"Whats up with you today?" Rossi asks,

"Nothing." 

"You seem off, well I mean you, Reid and Emily all seem off today." 

"Its nothing Rossi." JJ snaps,

"You forget that I'm older than you and have better profiling skills. I can tell when something is up."

"I can't tell you. I told Reid  That I wouldn't tell anyone."