Jet Ride

They file on the jet and put there bags away and sit down, it's gonna be a long flight, 7 hours. Spencer get a chair and Morgan sits next to him, JJ and Emily across from them, Tara in the couch, Rossi in a different chair and Matt across from Rossi, "So Reid? What's her name?" Emily asks as the plane takes off "Not gonna tell you." Morgan teases "He might." Emily says raising an eyebrow to Reid "He is correct, I'm not gonna tell you." Huffs from the two girls and a laugh from the two boys. Then Spencer remembers that he told TJ that he would text him when they got on the jet. He know the movies over and his phone will be on so he does.

SR: TJ, I'm so sorry that my job cut our time together. I was having a really good time.

TJ: No problem at all Spence. Maybe when you get back we could finish the movie at my place ;).

SR: Sounds marvellous.

TJ: How long is the plane ride?

SR: Like 7 hours.

TJ: God That's long.

SR: Yes it is, so please feel free to text me at any time you'd like.

TJ: Oh I will!

SR: I've got something to tell you.

TJ: Whats that?

SR: I am now out to 1 person.

TJ: Omg that's great hun! How'd it go? Who was it? How did they take it?

SR: It went great, it was the guy that came looking for me, Derek Morgan, he took it really good, he said he stilled loved me and that I'm still me and he's never going to hate me.

SR: I also really like being called hun.

TJ: I'll keep calling you that then❤️

SR: Good! ❤️

Spencer was smiling at his phone, it was a huge smile, one that everyone could see so they took advantage of that Emily quickly took Spencer's phone and tried to read it as both Morgan and Spencer tried to get it back, luckily Emily didnt see any messages but she was curious on why Morgan was trying to get the phone back as well, so she asked about it "Derek? Why did you try to get the phone back as well? Don't you want to know who he's dating?" Morgan responded truthfully " Because I think he should have some privacy in his life. We are always together he should have something that is just his. I do want to know but I'm not gonna push it." "I think he knows," JJ says eyeing up both boys "You never stop pushing when it come to Spence and his romantic life. So I think he knows." She added on now, Tara seems very interested in the conversation now and so she says "I think he does too." "Guys I'm serious leave it alone." Derek says trying to make the girls stop talking about it because he can tell that Spencer is close to a panic attack, he doesn't want to tell the team that he's gay just yet he's trying so hard to keep something to himself but his team, which he loves, is pushing it so hard. "Guys please just stop." Spencer pleads very quietly "Why don't you want us to know Spence?" JJ asks innocently "I-I just don-don't." "That's not an answer." Spencer's breathing turned laboured so get gets up and says "Ex-excuse me a min-minute." And he walks off to the bathroom, he locks the door and sits on the floor he feels like he was going to throw up, 'just breathe Spence' he thinks 'just think of TJ" which he does, he thinks of the first time they met, their first words, their first date, first kiss, his hair, his eyes, his smile, the way he feels around him, they way he talks, he thinks of everything that he loves about him. He's broken out of these thought when he hears a gentle knock on the door, he unlocks it from when he's sitting and it's sees Morgan, Morgan sits on the floor with Spencer and asks "Are you ok?" "Just on the verge of a panic attack." Spencer chuckles "I'm sorry, I was trying to make them stop, it must've been hard telling me and having those two push you into telling them wasn't good." "It's not your fault." "Why are you sitting on the ground?" Morgan asks changing the subject "I felt like I was going to throw up, I needed something convenient." They laugh for a minute and Derek says "We have to brief again, so let's go." They both stand and Spencer is shaking, like shaking hard, so he puts his hands in his pockets for as long as he can. They brief and land and they are off to catch a killer.
———