Questioning And Texting

The questions from the team feel like they go on forever for Spencer while they are on the jet. "Who's number is that?" Emily asks "What's her name?" Morgan teases "What's she like?" JJ questions Spencer doesn't say anything, all he does is drink his coffee, "You know when you throw away the cup I'll get Garcia to track the number down?" Morgan reveals, the last drop of coffee goes into Spencer's mouth, he swallows it and slowly takes off the lid, everyone watching in what he's doing, he rips the number off the cup and throws the cup away and keeps the number part of the cup in his pocket "You still gonna get Garcia to track the number?" Spencer asks nonchalantly "I can have her hack your phone." Morgan replies "Can I not have a personal life? Something that I keep private, just mine for a little bit, I just met them, and I don't want to scare them off before I get to know them better." The team sighs and nods silently saying 'you can keep your secrets.' Spencer pulls out his phone and starts texting TJ

SR: Hey, I'm on the jet now we can talk more if you'd like, I've got a couple hours until we land. Do you have time?

TJ: Of course I have time, no one comes in here at 3 in the morning.

SR: I'm glad. What are you doing Saturday?

TJ: Nothing, why?

SR: This is going to be a fairly easy case, I was just wondering if would you like to get dinner on Saturday and maybe catch a movie?

TJ: Of course I would like that!

SR: Oh good! I'll pick you up at 7 at the Cafe?

TJ: Sounds perfect, question. Will it be a fancy restaurant?

SR: Somewhat fancy, wear a suit or something like that. Oh god, you know I'm so happy right now, I have this huge smile in my face and my teammates are looking at me weird.

TJ: I have a huge smile on my face too Spence.

SR: Oh shucks I have to go, my boss is calling me over to do another briefing. I'll ttyl?

TJ: Yes ttyl!

Spencer puts his phone back in his pocket and listens to the briefing still with a smile on his face, 'I'm looking at dead people stop smiling.' He thinks to himself. They once again finish and Emily remembers something that she has to tell the team "Guys, I just remembered something!" "What?" JJ asks curiously "When I called Spencer this morning he answered the phone and swore!" "What! Pretty Boy swore?" Morgan says shocked "I was angry! I didn't read the Caller ID! She interrupted my sleep, and anyways I just fell asleep as well." The team laughs and JJ says "You just fell asleep at 2am?" "I went to bed early." "2am is not early pretty boy!" "For me it is," Spencer argues "When do you normally fall asleep at?" JJ asks in her motherly tone, this causes Spencer to fold in on himself a little "6am." He says really quietly "6am? Spence you have to wake up at 730 to be on time for work!" "Doesn't anyone want to know what swear word I said?" Spencer says desperately trying to change the topic, they all nod and Spencer says "I said 'fucking'." Gasps from everyone then giggles.
———