Hospital

"We need a medic!" Emily shouted, putting pressure on Spencers wound- that went in his stomach. Derek raced up to JJ to do the same. Spencer who was still awake coughed out, 

"I'm fine Emily, tend to JJ." 

Emily scoffed and put more pressure on his gut, "You are not seeing what I am." 

"Thanks Emily." Spencer deadpanned. 

Which was true Spencer couldn't turn his head far enough to see what was going on. It hurt too much to move. Blood was gushing out of the wound at shockingly fast pace. Emily looked to see if JJ was ok.  She was thinking 'How did it go through his vest?'

"How is she doing Derek?" Emily asked, seeing Derek not putting any pressure on the wound.

"Good, it was a graze, maybe a few stitches. Its not bad."

"Is that why she pushed you off?" 

"Yep. How is Spencer?" 

"I am fine." Spencer choked out, 

"He is not fine." Emily said "Its not good." 

"Damn." Derek cursed under his breath "The medics will be here in a few minutes." 

Emily sighed a sigh of relief. 

"I know," Derek half smiled. 

The medics arrived and took Spencer to the hospital and on the other bus that showed up, patched up JJ and said that she was good to go.

The whole team conjoined in the middle of everything and Rossi asked the question that was on everyones minds, "Is he going to be ok?" 

Emily shook her head and shrugged, "I don't know. I hope so. There was a lot of blood Rossi. Like more than there should be for a shot to the shoulder."

"Thats not good." 

"No its not. We should get going to the hospital." Emily said already walking towards the car. 

They rode to the hospital and went up to the waiting room once they got there. They were seated in the crisp white, sanitized room, waiting. Waiting for any news. They all sat in silence. 

"We need to call Penelope. She wouldn't be too happy if we didn't tell her." Derek said, 

"Thats a good idea and someone," Rossi started "call Spencers partner."

JJ rolled her eyes, but no one saw. 

"Right, yeah I will call Spencers S/O and Derek you call Pen." Emily said getting up and leaving the waiting room. Since she doesn't have TJ's information she called on Spencers phone. 

The phone rings for a few minutes before the line connected and he answered. 

TJ: Spencie! Are you on your way home?

Emily sighed a little and spoke: 

Emily: Hi TJ, this is Emily. Spencers boss. 

Emily heard something drop on the other end of the phone. 

TJ: Why is his boss calling?

Emily: Spencers has been hurt. 

TJ spoke again, his voice cracked. 

TJ: How hurt?

Emily: He was shot in the stomach. He was wearing his vest but the bullet still went through. We don't know how that happened. 

TJ: Oh my god. Ok uh, I will be there in a few. 

Emily: Ok, I will call with updates over your flight.