The Unsub

The case was a bad one. The unsub was always 1 step ahead of them, that one step took so many lives, right now he has taken 12 lives all women. This case was hard. The victims were all low-risk, worked a 9-5 job, had children, were married and everyone loved them. The team had figured out victimology. They just need to figure out how they are being abducted and why. The team had delivered the profile to the officers. They had nothing else to go on, and it was 1130 at night, Emily said "Ok guys there's nothing else we can do today, we need this guy to mess up, so let's all go to the hotel and get some rest." Everyone agreed, everyone was tired. It was their third night chasing this guy. They needed a break. The next day they got really lucky, some would say to lucky but they took it. The unsub was pulled over for speeding, he had a girl in his backseat. The officers questioned him and he confessed right away. They knew it was his crimes because he gave them details that were not released to the public. His named was Jesse Williams. Smart, charming and strong.

-time skip-

The team is now on the jet, tired, relieved and most of all happy they got the guy. So once again they started talking about who Reid was dating, until everyone was asleep expect for Morgan and Reid so they talked. Reid asked Morgan if he wanted to see a picture of him and TJ and of course he said yes. So Spencer pulled out his phone and showed him a picture "Wow pretty boy, he's really cute. I think he's stealing the title of 'pretty boy' from you." Morgan said quietly so he doesn't wake up the team, "Ugh I'm hurt." Spencer said sarcastically "Tell me about him, I wanna know if he's good enough for our genius." "Okay um well, he's smart, 2 PhD's he wants to go back for his third, he owns properties, houses and apartment buildings, he works at a café, loves horror movies, understands that I haven't come out yet and he's not pushing me too, understandable about my job, really cute, funny and I think he really likes me." "He's another genius?" Morgan laughs "Yeah he is, he wants me to go back to school to get my forth PhD." "Are you?" Derek asks, "I might. Okay, is he good enough for me?" "Yes, I'd say so." Derek answers honestly "You know Derek, I just worried that I'm not good enough for him." "Spence, you know what I think?" Spencer shakes his head no "I think if someone doesn't think they are good enough for their partner, they are, they just see them better in every way and that's a good way to look at someone. I bet he looks at you the same way." "Really?" "Yeah Spence," smiles were shared and so were yawns "I think I'm going to get some rest." Derek says "Yeah me too, goodnight." "Night." They were asleep until the jet landed.
———