The Movie

⚠️TW: homophobia ⚠️

They walked away from the girls and TJ could tell that Spencer was a little upset, "Hey baby, what's wrong?" "I didn't want to come out to them like that. They are my best friends. I'm also a little mad that they tracked me, like who does that?" "I know. But it went well," "That's true it did." Spencer and TJ shared a quick kiss and walked back to TJ's apartment. Once they arrived they made popcorn and turned the movie on, they cuddled up on the couch and watched, a little less then half why through TJ leaned up to kiss Spencer, Spencer kissed back. They moved so that TJ was sitting on Spencer lap. Still making out they started to get undressed, they moved from the couch to the bedroom.

After there little sexy times Spencer got a text message, which he ignored, then he got another one, ignored again, then another and another and another, he ignored them again. One more notification and TJ said "Spence I swear if that phone goes off one more time I won't give you kisses for a whole week!" Spencer chuckled and said "Like you could hold off on kisses." TJ gasped and grabbed Spencers phone from the table beside them "Its your friends." "What are they saying?"

"Penelope's are saying: 'Oh my god Spence why didn't you tell us?!' 'I'm sorry for tracking you we just really wanted to meet the person you were dating.' And 'I promise I won't tell anyone until you are ready to share.' Emily's are saying: 'Congrats Reid on finding an attractive partner.' 'Very sorry on ruining your date..' and 'I won't tell anyone. And JJ's are saying: 'I never would've thought you were gay.' 'Isn't it not okay to be gay?' 'I won't tell anyone but that's a little disgusting, maybe you should try therapy'. Oh Spencer I'm sorry," TJ comforts, Spencer has tears brimming at his eyes "It's okay.. Uh reply to Emily and Garcia saying: It's okay and thank you. And just don't respond to JJ."

TJ nodded and did that, while taking a screenshot of JJs messages to send to himself, and writing down the numbers of the people on his team. He has yet to meet 4 more people, a person called Tara, Rossi, Luke and Matt. He finishes replying to them, then he curls up into Spencer's side "It's going to be ok baby, everything will be okay." Spencer don't respond he just hugs his boyfriend tighter.

The team got called in the next day: Sunday. This time TJ drove him in "It will be okay, okay? You will do your job, you will catch the bad guy and you will not pay any attention to her, just talk to the others, or not at all you talk to me, text me when ever you can. Okay baby? Have a good day at work." TJ leans in for a kiss and Spencer kisses him back "Bye TJ, have a good day at the café, once I get home we can look at signing up for a class to get your next PhD." Spencer smiles at him and leaves the car,  TJ drives away.

As Spencer walks into the FBI building his nerves start building, sweating in the palms, behind the knees. He's all around nervous. Not nervous about Emily or Garcia but jj. Spencer thought that she would be the one that would accept him the most, after all she was like a sister to him. He got in the elevator and rode up to the floor, he got there and slowly walked out, checking to make sure that JJ wasn't around. She wasn't. He released a breath of relief and continued walking in the bull-pen.

He almost got to his desk chair before Emily came out of her office and said "Hey Reid, can you come up here for a minute?" He nodded and set his stuff down and made his way up to her office. He walked in and sat down on the chair across from her "What can I help you with Emily?" Spencer asked "I just wanted to say sorry about ruining your date, he seemed like a really nice guy. I also want to say that I still and will always love you and I want you to come to me if anyone is being a dick to you." Spencer nodded but didn't say anything for a while.

"Uh Emily, uhm this is going to be difficult to hear but..." Spencer started "Uhm after you guys say us yesterday all three of you texted me, you and Penelope were happy for me and supportive but JJ."  Spencer stopped "But JJ what Spence? What did she say to you?" Spencer's eyes start to tear up "She said that it wasn't right and that I should go to therapy." He wiped away the tear.

"Spencer, I'm so sorry, I'll talk to her." Spencer nodded and walked out of the office. He went to his desk and started to work.
———
A/N; Sorry it took so long to update I completely forgot about this sorry lmao..... I'll put the rest of the day in the next chapter someone just comment so I remember! Any idea on what Emily is going to say to JJ? Or JJ to Spencer? Or Penelope to JJ and Spencer? Or how the rest of the team is going to react on Spencer being gay and having a boyfriend? Put it in the comments!