2

Your POV:

It was the weekend. I stayed in my room, not even leaving for food, and worked on my song. Once I had the instrumental part down, it was time to write lyrics. This was always my least favorite part of writing my own songs, but it had to be done. I decided I'd look online for a bit of inspiration but it never came to me.

I sighed as I laid in bed. Writing lyrics never failed to be difficult for me. Why is it so difficult? I thought. I released a breath I hadn't even realized I was holding. When I checked my phone for the first time in hours, I had a message from an unknown number.

Unknown number

Is this Y/N Uenoyama?

Yes, who are you?

My name is Mafuyu Sato. Your humming yesterday was beautiful

Oh, thanks

-

I saved the number as "Sato" and went back to thinking of lyrics. I wrote whatever came to mind and figured I'd edit it later. The blisters on my fingers were starting to bother me so I just stopped writing for the night. "Y/N!" I heard Ritsuka call. "What?" I answered. "Are you coming to eat or not?!" "No I'm not hungry." And with that, I rolled over and went to sleep. I had to cram tomorrow since I always saved my weekend homework for Sunday nights so I had the maximum amount of time to work on my songs.

***

I woke up extra early, but as soon as I did I got to work on my guitar. I wrote about 3 pages of lyrics, only picking the ones I thought would be suitable for the type of sounds I could manage to produce. I tapped my pen on my desk, thinking up the piano portion of the song. I decided to go with something that's difficult for any normal pianist to play, but I had been practicing piano since I was little, and only just recently picked up bass guitar.

I went with something simple, yet easy to mess up on. There were unexpected keys here and there that gave the song my own unique touch. Finally, it was recording time. I headed to the studio that Ritsuka and his band let me borrow, set up my camera and microphone, and I was all set to record the song. I plugged in my guitar and started recording. The first few chords were easy, but got progressively more difficult as the song continues.

***

After recording the entire song and editing it for my YouTube channel, I posted it. My stage name was "(S/N)" and everyone who knew me personally would call me that at concerts. I was always so thankful for the people that supported my music, but something was off. Why had no one wanted to be near me if they liked my music so much?

I'm really happy with how this story is turning out :) but I hope you guys enjoyed and if you didn't that's ok, I don't blame you lol. Luv you guys *forehead kith*