9 (Real end)

Y/n's POV

Sound. Mafuyu's sound. It was all that filled my ears while I remained in a euphoric state, complete enveloped by Mafuyu's pure sound.

The peace was interrupted by Mafuyu screaming. It was such a pain filled scream, like he had been holding onto something that hurt him so badly, unable to let go of it.

***

After Mafuyu's song was over, I met him backstage and pressed a sloppy kiss to his lips. He returned it almost immediately, correcting whatever I had done badly or wrongly. "Wanna get tea after the show?" I asked him. He nodded and gave me a sad smile.

I hummed while spinning in small circles backstage. I was waiting for Ritsuka to get done with the show so we could all get tea together. There was only one thing that interrupted my humming, and that was Mafuyu. He was standing so obliviously.. would be a shame if someone were to.. ohhh I don't know, jump on him?

I smiled mischievously and crept up behind Mafuyu, jumping on his back. This action earned me a small sound that gave off the vibe that I had startled him.

"I am afraid you have been apprehended (is that the word?) by me, the great, Y/n-sama!" I giggled. Mafuyu kinda just gave me his signature little soft smile. "How did I get someone like you, great Y/n-sama?"

Okay there we have it! I rewrote chapter 8 a little and added chapter 9! Gonna have to edit 0.5 though... Anyway I hope you enjoyed and enjoy the future oneshots!