5

Mafuyu's POV:

It's been about two weeks since Y/N started teaching me guitar. They were a very good teacher, and always praised me when I did the smallest things right. I was going to their house today. I decided to put on a cologne, which I hadn't done since I was with Yuki, and even then I rarely did.

***

When I got to their house I rang the doorbell. I waited for a moment when I was finally greeted by a boy with black hair and blue eyes. "Eh? Oh, Sato!" He greeted. "Hello. Is Y/N in yet?" I asked. He nodded and added, "They're in the shower. Go ahead up to their room." "'Kay." He led me upstairs.

"Sorry it's kind of a mess, they never cleans after writing." He apologized. "It's fine. I don't mind." I sat at their desk and looked over the notes. I only recognized a few like rests and whole notes.

Uenoyama-kun left to get something, leaving me alone in the room, until I heard the door open again. It was Y/N, wrapped in a short towel, which their thighs were exposed in, with their (H/L) hair soaked. I immediately covered my eyes, apologizing profusely. "It's fine, Mafuyu." They said, just above a whisper. "Just keep your eyes covered while I change."

"'Kay."

I heard a bit of rustling until they turned me around in the spinny chair and patted my head. I smiled softly up at them. "Y/N?" I leaned my head up into their hand, not wanting their skin to leave mine. "Hm?" They hummed to acknowledge that they heard me.

"I have a live show in July with Uenoyama-kun, Haruki-san and Kaji-san. Will you help me write lyrics?"

"Sure!" They giggled, making me laugh.

Ritsuka's POV:

I was a little bummed that Sato came to see Y/N and not me, but I had to put those feelings aside.

I was about to go into Y/N's room when I heard them talking. They were laughing. Laughing. I've never heard Sato laugh. Not once. It filled me with anger to know how happy they made him feel. I sighed and decided not to bother them, walking away with my head low.

I heard the door open and practically teleported into my room. I assumed it was Y/N, but no. It was both of them. Y/N was dragging Sato along with them while they skipped through the hall. "Boba time, boba time~" She hummed. I had never heard nor seen Y/N so happy. It was like they were a completely different person.

Hey guys! Sorry if this was a bit late I've been sick lately ; ~ ; also sorry if it's short, but I like writing shorter chapters. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed~ if you didn't, that's alright, not everyone does! Please give feedback and criticism, it helps me grow as a writer! Luv you guys and stay safe *forehead kith*