Haruki - Blades of Grass

Birds flying across the vibrant blue sky. You and Haruki were the only people in the world at the moment. Cicadas chirp in the distance, mice weave their way through the tall blades of grass. The perfect atmosphere for a nap on a blanket with the man you love.

The only thing is, you two weren't napping. Your muffled moans against Haruki's shirt were music to his ears, as well as your whimpers when he would slow his thrusts, just to tease you.

You see, the plan was for you two to just come and have a peaceful nap, away from the city. But things escalated rather quickly, and you were soon connecting on a much more intimate level than you had ever before. It was painful, but you were soon wasted on the pleasure, and the sweet whispers in your ear from Haruki.

You could feel his thrusts begin to get sloppy, as your moans grew louder. The both of you were close, soon climaxing together as he pulled out and finished all over your back.

As you can down from your climax, Haruki gets a handkerchief and wipes you off. After that, he dresses you and himself, pulling you onto him once again to resume your nap below the setting sun.

-

Hiii. I know, it's been awhile, but I've been getting sick a lot recently and taking time off of school, so that when I go back, I have a lot of makeup work to do. I really do wish I could get better and publish 1-2 oneshots a week but, unfortunately, until allergy season is over, I most likely won't be able to. I hope you all understand, and thank you for the reads. Seriously, almost 800! This is seriously a dream come true. Okay, enough of the A/N. I love all of you, and I hope your holidays were amazing.

~Levi