Uenoyama - Fireworks

Uenoyama x NB. Angst I guess? Kinda of a TW, mentions of suicide.

-

You breathed in, feeling the vibrations of the fireworks you and Uenoyama were watching together as part of a summer festival. You opened your eyes, greeted by the blurred flashing colors of explosions in the matte black sky. "Wow," you mumbled. Uenoyama looked in your direction, curious as to where the sound came from. "When I go out, I bet I'll go out just as beautifully," you smiled to yourself. "I'd prefer if you didn't go out at all," Uenoyama said. "... You were joking, right?" You didn't answer, just smiled up at the flashes of yellow and green and purple.

(Yes BSD reference <3)

Truly, you were at peace with how your life would end. You'd probably fall from a building, fade away from everyone's memory. "Please don't say stuff like that even as a joke," Uenoyama pleaded. Though, you hadn't exactly been joking. The thoughts of how your blood would sound dripping from your wrists or your bones breaking against the cement below a building. You and Uenoyama had been best friends since elementary school, though he had never seen this side of you. The side that just wants to shut out the world and die a peaceful death.

"It wasn't a joke."

-

Hey! Sorry that was kinda bad. I haven't actually seen that episode of BSD QwQ it was on my fyp and i thought that it would be a good idea to write a fanfic about it. Also, this is the song I listened to while I wrote this: