3

Mafuyu's POV:

When I walked into the studio, I saw someone I hadn't expected to. They were recording a song, much like the one they had hummed to me. Their voice was gentle and pure, yet distorted and violent. It was hard to understand, so I decided to not linger on the subject and just listen to them.

***

"Hey. Wake up." I woke up to the person gently shaking me awake. Their (E/C) eyes were laced with drowsiness. How long have they been recording? I wondered. It was insane to me how anyone could record a song for that long. It was around sunset when I got home. Kedama was happy to greet me, as always. I gave him a pat on the head while quietly mumbling "There there, Tama~" (Sorry if I got his name wrong, I have the memory of a goldfish haha).

I wasn't really hungry so I decided to skip dinner and go to bed. I was always so tired lately. I never had an energy to play or sing. It was nerve-wracking. I looked at my guitar case, resting against my desk. (Sorry I don't really remember the layout of Mafuyu's room). Doing so, I found myself thinking of Y/N. Tonight was going to be a long night with them on my mind

***

Y/N's POV:

I headed home after waking up Sato-san and started my homework. I figured I'd just eat in the morning since I was too tired after doing my homework. I took a shower, brushed my hair, etc. When I finished, I came in to see Ritsuka sitting on my bed. "What do you want?" I asked him drowsily. He looked like he was about to say something but decided against it at the last second.

"Nevermind." He said and walked out. I was a bit confused, but I decided to brush it off and go to sleep.

***
(Upcoming dream lol)

'This isn't happening. It's not true. It can't be. He's lying. He's lying!' All these thoughts flooded my head, none of them making any sense. "Yuki is dead." A boy whom I couldn't remember told me with the saddest expression I'd ever seen. "No.. he can't be. I was just with him yesterday he can't be dead!" I was hysterical. I couldn't control my tears nor my trembling hands and legs. "It's.. not true..."

I woke up in a cold sweat. What the hell was that dream? I thought. I remember that day all too well. The expression that boy had, the feeling of tears rolling down my cheeks, everything. "Y/N!"

Sorry if this was a bit short (and a bit late lol). I hope you enjoyeeeedddd~ if you didn't, that's ok ❤️ please leave me criticism so I can grow as a writer! (Not that I'm a very good one anyway, but I feel like I'm getting better 🥰) anyway, that's all. Luv you guys *forehead kith*