7

Mafuyu's POV:

Y/N likes someone. I always found myself wandering who they might like over the past week. I could just ask but they probably wouldn't tell me. I let out a small breath and rang the doorbell to their house. We were having a sleepover tonight, so I had brought a change of clothes and.. well, guy stuff. I waited for a moment before Y/N opened the door and greeted me. "Hi Y/N-chan." I said, happier than I was moments before.

"I made tea, if you want some." They skipped to the kitchen with my hand loosely in theirs. I had to admit, their skin was really soft. They handed me a cup of tea and I gladly took it.

***

That night was one of the best nights I'd had in awhile. Y/N told me lots of tricks to guitar and a few things about Uenoyama-kun. They always appeared so relaxed and happy, yet I could tell it was only covering their sadness and angriness. At the time, I couldn't really tell what was eating away at them so much, but I figured if they wanted to talk about it, they'd ask.

The night went smoothly then bedtime came. "You can sleep with me, I don't really mind." Y/N offered. I was glad they were behind me, because my cheeks got so hot at their offer I thought I might burst into flames. "Are you sure?" I had to check, just so they wouldn't beat me when morning came around.

"Yeah, I've had friends over that slept in the same bed as me." They let out a small giggle and pat my head from behind. They jumped onto their bed with a 'fwoomf' and rolled onto their side to give me room to lay down. "Close your eyes." I told them. "Why?" They asked.

"I need to get changed." Their cheeks flushed red a bit as they turned around and closed their eyes. I slipped my clothes off and got changed into my pyjamas. I had a dino onesie (ok but imagine Mafuyu in a dino onesie 🥺🥺). "Okay you can look now." I told Y/N. They turned around and burst out laughing. "MA- AHAHAHA- MAFUYU YOU LOOK GREAT HAHAHAHA!" They could hardly get their sentence out between their laughs. I rolled my eyes playfully at them and laid down.

They looked much cuter when they giggled or laughed. I love everything about them. The way they smile at the simplest things, their lively personality, their skills, their kindness, everything. They're beautiful/handsome/amazing from head to toe.

"Y/N?" I called to them.

They looked at me with some seriousness but their playful aura was still there. "Yeah, Mafuyu?"

"I love you."

Woahhhh a cliffhanger! This is kinda short and I'm sorry. Like I said last chapter, I prefer writing shorter chapters, so yeah. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed, and if you didn't that's ok. Please leave some criticism, it'll help my skills as a writer grow! Luv you guys *forehead kith*