Chapter 1

Harriet Potter was laying down asleep when she started to see something and hear something she's familiar with, parseltongue.

"Perhaps we could do it without the girl?"

"No! The girl is everything, it cannot be done without her. And it will be done."

"I will not disappoint you my lord."

"Good, gather our own Conrad's, send them a sign."

"Hisherathisis siasathsis."

"Nagini tells me the old, muggle care taker is standing just outside the door." Then Wormtail looks out and see's him. "Step aside Wormtail so I can give our guest a proper greeting. Avada Kedavra!"

"Harriet! Harriet!" someone said.

She opened her eyes and gasped. Then she put her glasses on and looked up.

"You alright?" Hermione said.

"Hermione, bad dream. When did you get here?" Harriet asked.

"Just now, you?" she said.

"Last night." she said.

"Wake up, wake up Ronald!"

"Bloody hell." he said and covered his chest.

"Honestly get dressed. And don't go back to sleep." Hermione said.

Harriet rubbed her scar for a second.

"Come on Ron! Your mother said breakfast is ready!"

So Harriet stood up and grabbed some clothes. Then she went to the bathroom and got ready.

When she was done she went to check if Ron was up. He wasn't.

"Come on Ron, if you don't get up you won't be able to go to the game. We'll leave without you!" She waited and counting down the seconds.

Two seconds later he was up. She smirked. "I knew that would work." After that she headed downstairs.

"Where's Ron?" Hermione asked.

She sat there with a smirk. "I told him if he doesn't get up he won't be able to get to the game. We'll leave without him."

"You're good. I don't know how I didn't think about that."

A few minutes later Ron was downstairs. "Don't stop without me!" he said.

Then he looked around and saw them all eating breakfast and laughing.

"Hey!" Ron said bright red.

"I had to get you up somehow!" Harriet said trying to calm down.

After breakfast they headed out.else.'