Chapter 12

A few hours later they were celebrating. Fred and George put her on their shoulder.

"Here we are Harriet." George said.

"Lose a leg." Fred said.

"Or an arm." George said.

"Packing all together." Fred said.

"Never!" they finished together.

Then Seamus appeared with the egg in his hands. "Good job. Go on Harriet, what's the clue?"

She looked around. "Who wants me to open it?"

"YEAH!"

"You want me to open it?"

"YEAH!" everyone said.

She opened it and all they got were screeches. Then Fred and George dropped her on the ground and covered their ears like everyone else. Then she closed it again.

"What the bloody hell was that all about?" Ron said.

Everyone looked at him. "Alright everyone, go back to your knitting. This is going to be interesting." George said.

"You have to be barking mad to do this." he said.

"Quiet are you?" she asked.

"You think I'm quiet? Imagine what everyone's saying behind your back."

"Brilliant, that makes me feel lodes better."

"At least I warned you about the dragon."

"Hagrid warned me about the dragons." She was confused now.

"No, no, no I did. No don't you remember? I told Hermione to tell you that Seamus told me that Dean was told by Pervaty that Hagrid was looking for you. Seamus, never really told me anything so it was really me all along." he explained.

"Who, who could possibly figure that out?"

Then they started to laugh a little.

The next day they were eating breakfast and Harriet's arm was in a sling. Then Nigel came with something in his arms.

"Package for you Mr. Weasley." he said.

"Oh thank you Nigel." Ron took it from his hands and out it on the table.

Nigel stood there with some paper in his hand.

Hermione cleared her head. Then Ron turned around.

"Later Nigel, later." he said. Then he left.

Hermione looked at Ron confused. "I told him he could get Harriet's autograph."

She rolled her eyes while Hermione shook her head.

"Oh look mum sent me something." He opened the box and saw some clothes. "Mum sent me a dress!"

Everyone started laughing. "Well it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet? Aha!" Harriet said and put it on his chest.

"Lots down Harriet." She laughed a little. "Ginny, this is made for you."

"I'm not wearing that it's ghastly!" she said.

Hermione started laughing.

"What are you on about?"

"They're not for Ginny, they're for you!" Everyone started laughing harder. "Dress robes."

"Dress robes? For what?" he said.

"The Yule Ball is a tradition for the tri-wizard tournament. Since it's in session we and our guests will be celebrating. The Yule Ball is first and for most, a dance."

People started whispering to each other. "Silence! As House of Gryffindor was recommended. I don't mean a group of blindly bumpily band of baboons!" McGonagall said.

"Try and say that five times fast." Fred said.

George tried to do it and then Fred tried to do it.

"Inside every girl a secret swan lies you longing to burst free." Ron muttered something to Seamus. "Inside every boy a lordly lions prepared to pronounce. Mr. Weasley?"

"Yes?" he said.

"Would you join me please?" So headed over to her and waited.

"Put your right hand on my waist."

"What?"

"My waist." He started to do it. "And bend your arm. Mr. Filch if you please."

He turned on the music. "One, two, three. One, two, three."

Harriet sent Fred and George a letter. When they got it they opened it and smiled.

'You're never gonna let him forget this are you?'

Then George wrote back. When she opened it she tried not to laugh.

'Never'

"Everyone come together." McGonagall said. The girls stood up while the boys sat there. "Boys on your feet!"

Then Neville looked at the others and stood up.