Chapter 9

A few days later an owl appeared and was next to her. She took out the paper and opened it.

Harriet,

                   I couldn't risk using Hedwig. The minister would recognize her. We need to talk Harriet, face to face. Meet me in the common room at one, and make sure you're alone.

                                                                                                                                                                        Sirius

Then suddenly the owl bit her finger. 

"Ah!"

                                                                                                                                                                                            PS. The bird bites.

She put it in her mouth for a second to clean it up. "Ah.

Later that at one she got downstairs as told.

"Sirius?" Then she saw the paper and read some of it. Then she threw it into the fire.

"Pst!" She turned around. "Pst!"

She bent down and then a face appeared.

"Sirius! How?"

"I don't have much time Harriet so let me get straight to it. Did you or did you not put your name in the goblet of fire?"

"No!"

"Sh. I had to ask. Now, tell me about this dream of yours. You mentioned Voldemort and Wormtail but who was the third man?"

"I don't know."

"You didn't hear the name?"

"No. But Voldemort was giving him a job to do."

"Which is what?"

"He wanted, me. He was going to use him to get to me. But it was only a dream, right?"

"Yes, this is just a dream. But you need to be careful because Hogwarts isn't safe enough."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying the devils are inside the wall, Igor Karkaroff, he was a Death Eater! And no one, not one stops being a Death Eater. People die in this tournament!"

She swallowed and shook her hand. "I'm not ready Sirius."

"You don't have a choice."

Then they heard someone. "Someone's coming."

"Keep your friends close Harriet."

Then Ron appeared. "Who were you talking to? I heard voices."

"Maybe you were imagining things, wouldn't be the first time."

"Just practicing for the next interview I expect."

Then he turned around and went back upstairs.

When he was gone she turned around and saw Sirius was gone.