Chapter 5

When they got to school and having dinner Dumbledore stood up and started to say something.

"Good evening children. Now we have a few start of term notices I wish to announce. You see Hogwarts has been chosen-" Dumbledore started.

Then Filch was running and went up to him. Everyone stared at him in confusion. He whispered something to Dumbledore then started running again.

"You see, Hogwarts has been chosen to honor a legendary event. The tri-wizard tournament! In order to do this there will be three schools. Person chosen will have to pass three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks."

"Wicked." Fred and George said together.

"But more about that later, now let's meet the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their Headmistress Madam Maxime!"

Suddenly there were girls coming and sighing at people every few steps. While they did that Ron looked at them drooling a little.

"Bloody hell." he said.

Then they saw their headmistress.

"Blimey, that's one big woman!" Seamus whispered to Harriet.

She nodded in agreement. "Maybe she's a giant?"

"Maybe."

When they were all there and their headmistress were sitting down Dumbledore had them quiet down.

"Next is Academy of Durmstrang and their headmaster, Igor Karkaroff!"

When they all came and then a few seconds later two other people came.

"Blimey it's him, Victor Krum!" Ron said.

"Albus!" he said giving him a hug.

"Igor."

Outside someone else was there heading to the school.

"Your attention please! I have a few words I wish to announce. Eternal glory! Is what the winner will be given. They will also get something else, the Tri-Wizard Cup! To explain everything we have Mr. Barty Crouch."

Suddenly the ceiling started to brighten up.

When they saw it the ceiling started to become lightning. Some people started screaming when there was another spell and someone was seen.

"That's Mad-eyed Moody." Ron said.

"Alastor Moody, the auror?" Hermione said.

"Auror?" Dean said.

"Dark wizard catcher. Seems like he's mad as Ashland these days."

"My dear old friend. Thanks for coming."

"Stupid ceiling."

Then Seamus saw him take a sip of something. "What's that he's drinking do you suppose?"

"I don't know but I don't think it's pumpkin juice." Harriet said with a bit of an idea.

"Out of do consideration no student under the age of seventeen is allowed to join the Cup. This decision-" Crouch started.

"That's rubbish! That's rubbish!" Fred and George said together.

"Boo!"

"SILENCE!" Dumbledore yelled.

Then he opened the cup.

"In order to become a champion you have to write your name in a piece of parchment. As in this moment, the tri-wizard tournament, has begun."