Chapter 6

The next day they were at Defense Against the Dark Arts.

"Alastor Moody." He turned around and started to write his name. "Ex- auror. Ministry malcontent. And your new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me. End of story goodbye the end. Any questions?" He turned his eye around.

He got no answer and continued.

"Who here can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?"

"Three sir." Hermione said.

"And they are so named?"

"Because they're unforgivable. The user of anyone of them will-" she started.

"Earn a one way ticket to Azkaban. Correct, correct." Then he turned around and picked up a spider. "Hello."

He put it on his hand and took out his wand.

"Ingosio."

Then it was bigger.

"Imperio!"

Then he had it go to someone's table.

"Uh."

"Don't worry, it's completely harmless." He had it go to Ron.

"Uh hu!" Ron muttered scared as usual.

Then Malfoy started laughing. "What are you laughing at?"

Then it was on his nose. "Ah! Get it off! Get it off!"

Everyone started laughing more.

"It's talented isn't she? What did I ever do that? Jump out a window?"

Then it hit a closed window. Everyone stopped laughing.

"Lone yourself?"

When it finished that he put it in his hand. "Scores of witches and wizards are only excluded in the a found. Who else knows one?"

Neville started to raise his hand.

"Ah, come on. Neville Longbottom is it? Professor Sprout tells me you enjoy herbology? What spell do you have us?"

"There's the ah, the Cruciatus curse."

"Correct! Come come! The torcher curse. Crucio!" Then it started screaming.

Neville winced a bit and fought it.

"Stop it! Can't you see it's bothering him stop it!" Hermione said.

He turned around and looked at her.

"Ahum. Perhaps you'd like to tell us the last spell Ms. Granger?" She shook her head. "No? Avada Kadevera!"

Harriet stared at it.

"The killing curse. Only one person is known to have survived it. And she's sitting in this room."

He looked at Harriet as did everyone else. She looked around and then at Moody. He started to look different and took a sip of his drink.

When they were done with class they headed to their next class.

"Brilliant isn't he? Completely mental of course. But still it's worth seeing for everyone to see!" Ron said.

"There's a reason these curses are unforgivable? Preformed in a classroom. I mean did you see Neville's face?" Hermione said and Harriet taped her arm.

Neville was leaning against a wall.

"Neville?" Hermione said.

Suddenly Mad-eye came and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Son? Are you alright?" He nodded. "Come on, I want to show you something."

So they headed upstairs.