Chapter 9 (new discoveries) and major author's note

Italics = flashback

Previously on Master of death:

Hades was finally in Hogwarts, and once she knew what he had planned, she helped him plan the best place to summon each of the founders. For Salazar, he would use the chamber of secrets with the help of his basilisk familiar located there. For summoning Helaga he planned to use the forest greenhouse that had not been used for decades. To summon Rowena he would use the library version of the room of requirements; and last but not least to summon Godric he would use the hidden headmaster's office where he would be able to talk to the portraits.

______________________________________________________________________________

Currently on Master of death:

Hades was preparing for the ritual to bring the ghosts of the Hogwart's four back to the school. He couldn't wait to see Dumbledore's reaction to the four ghosts.

As of right now, he was in the chamber of secrets with Sassa Salazar's basilisk and Rownalo Griffindor's golden shadow phoenix. Around him was the needed ritual circle for summoning the two ghosts.

When he was at Gringotts, he had figured out that he could do this. He began setting up the ritual room. It was dusty and because of what the room was for he had to clean it without magic or the room would react. Dusting was hard work but after close to an hour, he was done with the work.

Getting started, he set up 8 candles all in the positions of a compus. North, North East, East, South East, South, South West, West, and North West. From the center of the room he lit the candles by snapping his fingers.

Calling on his power over the resurrection stone in the center of the room he cut his heel and bled onto the floor providing the necessary means for Salizar to have a body as well as a way to show why he has parcel as an ability. Going on he started chanting.

"Férte mou píso aftín tin psychí tou onómatos Salazar Slytherin sti gi ton zontanón pou tha zísei gia álli mia forá sti sárka tou aímatós mou gia na epanaférei tis dexiótites pou kápote chrisimopoioúse." Finishing up the chant in parsel, he said "and my his living familiar help him live on".

After completing the ritual to bring Salazar back, he sat down on one of the benches near the wall to watch as Salazar formed mass from his blood, in about 2 hours he was fully formed and Harry had gotten robes ready for Salazar to come upstairs with him.

While Salazar was getting dressed he cleaned up the room once more so he could bring back Godric Griffendor. Keeping the candles lit he started the ritual once more instead of saying Salazar's name in greek he said Godric's name and instead of using his blood he used a vial of preserved blood from his father. And instead of using the snake language he turned into his phoenix form and sang out the last sentence of the chant. Finally done with the rituals for resurrecting the two male founders, he sat down on the bench by the side of the room and waited for Godric's body to form. While he was sitting he was waiting he snapped his fingers and all four candles went out. He then snapped twice more and the lights that surrounded the room came back on.

Eventually Salazar came back into the room commenting that it was much harder to get into the robes that they wore now. The old robe used to be easier to get into. While they were waiting for Godric to get ready now that he was fully awake, he and Salazar started catching up on what they missed.

Hades of course hadn't missed all that much with his own life, even if Salazar was watching his life he still needed to be caught up to the times as well as what was being taught at Hogwart's now that they are not running the building.