The rewrite of master of death prolog snippet

Dear Hadrian Jamison Potter-Prevell,

I hope this letter finds you well. If you couldn't guess by your full inheritance test, you are now the Master of Death, and I, Death, wrote this letter for you years before you were even born. I spoke with Destiny and Fate, two of my sisters, and they are very angry with what will happen in your future. Unfortunately, we had to let it play through the way Albus bloody Dumbledore made it work. Thankfully, even though you lost your soulmate, Luna, to a maladictus blood curse that was caused by Dumbledore trying and failing to break your bond, the three of us deities came up with a plan. I, however, can't explain it without breaking the timeline. You, Hadrian, must die one last time surrounded by the artifacts of death, set like a blood ritual for us to explain this plan to you. For now, think about what you want to do. We already know that you are already dying, and the traitors to you know this as well. If I remember you reading this well enough, master, we Death, destiny and Fate will see you soon.

May I greet you as a friend,

Sincerely, Death. 

yall wanted a snippet. This is what you get. For a bit of context this is on 19 of the prolog :) comment your theories please I need to know what you think.