chapter 5

Original :(A/N: Last Chapter I did not write the difference between blood status and magical blood status. Hadrian is a pureblood on both sides, his mother is a pureblood and James is from the Potter Family which as you know is pureblood.)

Magical blood status, on the other hand, is where you have two magical parents. The way I put it is if you have magical parents no matter what they are as long as they do possess magic they are a magical pureblood but not by blood.

Also, don't complain about me adding this 'magical pureblood' thing, it's a fanfiction.

Anyways, on with the story.)

Hadrian said bye to Daphne and went back to Black Manor.

It was now dinner time and Hadrian was starving.

So he went to the kitchen to help Amelia with the food.

It was a Sunday and as a result, they were having roast chicken and potatoes.

It was amazing and Hadrian couldn't stop himself from going back more than twice to get another piece of chicken with a side of potatoes.

With his food, he had a few goblets of pumpkin juice and then he was done.

He went to his room and decided to watch some TV which he worked out how to do with some runes.

It was not a new discovery or anything because other magical countries had already done it.

But Hadrian decided that he should be the first in Britain to do it.

Before long the boy was tired, so he switched the TV off and went to bed.

When he woke up the next day which was at five o'clock he wore his t-shirt and some shorts and went for a run around the Black Estate.

Due to his younger and smaller body, he could not run as much only completing a mile before he went back to the Manor.

He knew he needed to improve his magical endurance even though when Death had taught him, there was still space for improvement so the earlier Hadrian had these runs the better it would be for him over a long period of time.

He went to his room and had a shower when he left the bathroom he checked the time and it read 6:30.

Since Amelia and Sirius would not wake up for an hour or so, he decided to go make breakfast.

He made pancakes and left a bottle of maple syrup next to it.

He then made a full English breakfast and as he finished setting the table, Sirius and Amelia walked downstairs.

Sirius and Amelia were surprised that Hadrian made all this food by himself.

So they began eating their breakfast.

"This is heavenly! Good job Hadrian!"

Amelia and Sirius said in unison.

Hadrian dug into his own food after that.

Amelia and Sirius complimented Hadrian many times throughout and he thanked them each time.

If he was still at the Dursley's and in the previous timeline, he would not have received a single compliment and his aunt would receive all the phrases even though she did not make any food.

They even dared to call him spoilt and attention-seeking even when he never did anything to try and gain their attention.

'Maybe they are different in this timeline.'

Hadrian thought.

It was something he never thought about.

Anyway, Dumbledore had placed charms to block his magic and more, so he would not be surprised if he did something to the Dursley's just so they did not care about him and even treat him with love.