chapter 7

Disclaimer any scenes/lines/people you recognize don't belong to me!

Previously on Master of death:

'Your right what house should I put you in for your second time at Hogwartshogwarts? I feel like you could yet again do well in Slytherin but it would make you too cold towards others. Definitely not Hufflepuff if I put you there it would scare them and they would kick you out. Ravenclaw would do great things for you, you're smart and you could keep up with the workload easily. The only problem with Ravenclaw for you would be the fact that they don't really care for the small things like quidditch like you do. Yet again you fit well with Gryffindorgriffendor. You have the honor and courage that a true Gryffindor would have. So I say it would be your choice. Just give me your reasoning behind it.'

'Let's start with Slytherinslytherin. I wouldn't mind being there because I need the allies it could provide. Hufflepuff I wouldn't mind being there to help my cousin but I know it's not the right fit. Ravenclaw could work. It would give me the allies of Slytherin while also keeping neutral. Let's go there.

'RAVENCLAW it is. See you when you come back for a sort in your next life.'

Currently on Master of death:

Daphne was already sorted into Slytherin and sitting at the table. When she herd Hades name being called she watched him calmly sit down on the 3 legend stool. As time went by she looked at her watch to check how long he had been there. When 5 minutes had past dumbledumbs called out "hat-stall"; And at 7 minutes it was a major hat-stall. Finally, 30 seconds later the hat called out Ravenclaw. She was stunned. Hades the so-called "hero of the light" just got sorted into the most neutral of the houses. By now the rest of Slytherin was thinking the same thing. How do I keep Harry on my good side?

Meanwhile in Ravenclaw...

Harry was getting frustrated. How many questions could one person ask of him? I mean he may have vanquished the dark lord through the sacrifice that his mother made for him but that didn't mean they had the right to ask that many questions of him even if he was in Ravenclaw this time.

Also meanwhile at the professor's table...

Dumbledore was mad... His compulsions should have worked. He had brewed them himself. But nooo Harry or Hadrian knew about who he was when he walked in. Another reason he was mad was the fact that Dudley had also made it into Hogwarts sorted into Hufflepuff the magic binding he put on him when Hadrian arrived at the Dursleys should have ensured that from the start. So he put on his 'happy grandfather' face and made his announcements for the start of term feast. He of course made it known that the third-floor corridor was banned on fear of a painful death. Also thinking that his verbal compulsions would work on harry he went on to say "Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!" Going on he told the school to sing the school song singing: