chapter 3

also not my work right now but I know you will enjoy it.

After Hadrian woke up from his rest, he apparated to the Burrow.

He cast a disillusionment charm on himself and silencing charms on the soles of his shoes.

Now he would be both invisible and silent.

He climbed up to where the window that leads to Percy's room.

"Lunch is ready!"

Percy left the room.

Hadrian heard the loud steps that came from Ron's room.

Hadrian opened the window and found Pettigrew in a cage.

He stunned the rat and opened the cage.

He then apparated to The Ministry to Madame Bones' Office.

He entered the office where he was met by Madame Bones.

"Madame Bones?"

Regent Bones looked at Hadrian with curiosity in her eyes.

"Yes?"

She waited for Hadrian to answer.

"I have evidence that a man in Azkaban has been wrongfully convicted."

Amelia narrowed her eyes.

If what Hadrian had just told her was true, then she would have a lot to say to the person or people who allowed this to happen.

"And who is this man?"

She asked the green-eyed boy.

"Sirius Black. He was not my parent's Secret Keeper, it was Pettigrew and he is alive."

Hadrian showed Amelia the rat that was still stunned.

He used the Animagus Revealing charm on the rat and it turned into Peter Pettigrew.

Amelia gasped in shock.

Sirius and Amelia had been engaged in the year of 1979 and had intentions of marrying when the war had ended.

But it never came to be because Sirius was sent to Azkaban.

Sirius was a Senior Auror and Amelia had been a Junior Auror at the time, she tried to convince her seniors that Sirius was innocent and he wouldn't be involved in the murder of the Potters.

However, her attempts were futile and no one listened to her.

She had no clue that Sirius had not received a trial and if she knew she would've been fighting to get him one.

"Thank you for showing me this Hadrian. I will call an emergency Wizengamot Meeting immediately. You will be in a separate room with the other Heirs of the families of the Wizengamot. I might bring you in so you can testify for Sirius if need be."

Hadrian nodded and left the room, leaving Amelia with Peter Pettigrew.

She cast blocks on Pettigrew's magic and turned him back into his Animagus.

She put him into a cage and charmed the cage so Peter could not escape from the cage.

She also took some Veritaserum with her, so she could hear the truth from both Sirius and Peter and find out what had really happened.

After sending a notice to all the members of the Wizengamot, Amelia waited for the Lords and Ladies to arrive.

They arrived after five minutes, knowing this would be a very important meeting.