Chapter 11-Yeah, you know 50 shades of grey stile

It was finally Friday and I was up at four. I took a train to the airport I was flying from and now I was finally here in LA. It was all crowded, some guy was standing with a sign with my name on it. I walked with him out to a silver mercedes.

"Look at that, he is one smooth son of a bitch, Jas was right." I said to myself, the man with the sign opened the door and there he was the smooth son of a bitch with a huge smile on his face.

"Hi." He said and I got in the car.

"Well hi there." I said and gave him a kiss.

"Oh have I missed those lips." He said when we pulled away. I chuckled.

"Right back at ya," Woaw we had been together for what four months and I still got goofy "I'm sorry that was terrible. Anyway where are we going?"

"We are going to the hotel, where you can sleep then we're going out for dinner."

"Okay then." We drove for a while till we arrived to this beautiful hotel. I guess there is perks of being together with someone famous, I thought to myself as we walked into our room. It was beautiful. Calum sat my suitcase on the floor.

"Do you like it?" He asked laughing, my face was probably one big emoji of wonder.

"I love it." I said, smiling back to him.

"I'm glad you do." He walked over to me and kissed me passionate. His hands found my waist like they had done so many times before. He kissed me down my neck, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Without breaking the kisses he lead me to a big bed, I lied down on it. He was hovering over me, his eyes was shining, his pupils big. Even though his lips wasn't away from mine for long I longed for them. I bit my lip while looking at his lips and he clearly saw it as a sign because he kissed me. Our toungs had missed each other too. I got him out of his t-shirt, my hands were all over his stomach and his lips all over me. My t-shirt came off right after. He kissed me right where the bra started. His pants were the next thing coming off, then my pants. I made him lie down and I kissed his stomach and down to the start of his briefs. I could tell he enjoyed it and I decided to take his briefs off. He was now completly naked and I'm not gonna lie I loved what I saw. He had been so sweet to me, with flying me over here and everything so I decided to do something for him. Yes I gave him a blowjob. After that I lied in his arms, he had taken his briefs and pants on again, while I just stayed in my underwear. I fell asleep and slept for hours.
I woke feeling someone covering me up and some voices. I opened my eyes to see, Luke, Ashton and Michael. They were all staring, at first I didn't understand why but then I remembered I was only wearing underwear. Calum being the good boyfriend he was had covered me with a blanket.

"What? Like what you see?" I asked and Luke and Ashton looked away but Michael didn't seem to have control over his eyes.

"Yeah well it isn't bad." Michael said. Calum gave him a glare.

"That's my girlfriend you're talking about!" Calum then said and well I'm not going to lie, I liked him standing up for me.

"I'm sorry Cal but you chose a hot girlfriend, is not my fault." Michael said and Luke chuckled.

"Okay that's it! All of you turn around so she can put some clothes on," They all did as he said and I found my clothes and put it on "Are you fine now?" Calum asked me.

"Yeah I'm good," I said and he let them turn around "Oh Jas wanted me to Skype her." I said pulling my phone out and Skyped her.

"Hiya bitch." Jas said right away when she answered.

"Hi bitch yourself and hi Laura." I said.

"Hi." L said back. They were sitting at lunch.

"So have you and Calum already been at it?" Jas asked and all the boys except Calum laughed, I blushed.