"are they high?"

Izuku and toga were downstairs watching anime and singing along.

And at that time dabi and shigaraki just had to come down. They sat on the couch watching the 2 stare at the tv when a song starts to come up.

Izuku and toga smirks as izuku walked up to them and put his face right infront of there's as he started to sing along.

"sawarasenai🥰kimi😸wa⛓shojo👻na💅🏻 no ✨ bökù 🌸 wâ 🧚 yariçhiñ 🤴 bįcchī 😾 ńo 😩 osû~"

Dabi and shigaraki both blushed furiously as izuku stood back with toga.

"dayo
(osu dayo)
Ah tsutsumaretai na kimi no nenmaku ni
Fallen

Uuah uuah
Body body body body
Uuah uuah
Body body body body

Dakiaitai chakui de OK
Kimi no kokoro ga
Shiritai dakeda yo
(uuah uuah)
Ooh tsurenai taido
Sosora re chau ze!" The 2 sang together before kurogiri walked in saying lunch was ready.

The 2 rushed over giggling. Dabi and shigaraki followed them there.

A few seconds later twice joined them.

"Okay so we will be doing a attack on the USJ today, and since we are taking all the villains we have nobody to babysit you izuku, even if you terrify them before even 3 minutes of us leaving" shigaraki mumbles the last part.

"So you will come with us" izuku clapped his hand joyfully.

"Will kacchan be there?" He asked changing his mood fully before shaking his head and holding it.

"Who's kacchan?" Dabi asked.

" I dont know..ugh what was that" he said.

They all pushed it away for now as they got ready to go.

"Ooooo izu! I have the perfect outfit for you to wear! It can be your villain outfit!!" Toga said dragging izuku away.

"I'm scared" shigaraki said.

Everyone agreed.

____

A few minutes later toga runs down with izuku.

They all turn to him as shigaraki and dabi blushes.

( awe yes. Le ✨b l u s h✨)

"I look so hawt" izuku said proudly

"Well let us go now, right shigaraki" kurogiri said.

"Y-yeah" he replied.

Shigaraki had gotten his nomu before they all went through the portal.

Izuku and toga were just 2 peas in a pod and just kept doing whatever it is they do as they walked through the portal.

"Where is your sYmBoL of pEaCe" shigaraki said.

"Chill boo" izuku said, toga giggled as they both tried to hold in laughs.

"Well we can just kill a few students then!" He said as other portals opened and more villains walked in.

Izukus eyes sparkled. But then someone called out something.

"DEKU???? HOW ARE YOU HERE YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE HOSPITAL STILL?" It was a blond bitch izuku thought.

"Wow how rude, why you be calling someone deku?" Izuku said.

"YOUR DEKU" he yelled again.

"No I'm izuku dumb dumb, and who is you mr. Pomeranian?"

Izuku wondered why the blond man seemed like he knew him.

He shrugged it off and went back beside shigaraki.

"Shiggyyyyy" izuku said.

"Yes izuku?" Shigaraki asked.

"The heros will be here in 5 minutes with that symbol of peace guy" izuku said.

"EVERYONE BACK TO THE BASE" shigaraki yelled grabbing izukus hand putting him behind him.

Everyone retreated to the portals but some where already down. The only people left other then the hero class was izuku, shigaraki, nonu, and dabi.

The doors barged open as heros came in.

"Nomu, kill the symbol of peace" shigaraki said pointing at all might.

The Nomu then started to attack all might as izuku watched without a care in the world.

"Oi let the boy go!" One of the heros called.

Dabi snorted.

"Ew they ugly" izuku muttered staring at them.

Then all of a sudden gunshots went off as bullets hit shigaraki.

"Ack, Fuck!!" He yelled in pain.

"Shiggy?!" Izuku said getting on the floor with him.

Izuku didnt know what was happening but the ground started to shake as it burst open.

Black hot liquid seeped out the floor dashing to the heros.

The heros had ran back as it ended up burning off one of the heros arms.

The liquid went back into the ground as it closed again.

"Hurry let's go" Izuku said.

Dabi then helped him get shigaraki back through the portal as all might defeated the Nomu.