"the heros are here!!'

Shigaraki had his lower body covered in bandages barely showing his skin.

Izuku would come in and make sure he is okay every few minutes.

He may seem like he didnt care for shit but he honestly cared for the people he met here at the lov.

Even if he cant remember his past he loves the present.

He was also a big simp for dabi and shigaraki but like that was obvious.

Shigaraki has finally gotten up after a week and was about almost fully recovered.

Izuku, dani, and shigaraki decided to go shopping for some fresh air since they have not left the base since shigaraki had gotten injured.

"Shigggggyyyyy, dabbbbsssiiii" izuju wined out.

"What's up?" They asked.

"Where are we even going its cold!" Izuku said.

"We are going to the store" dabi said as shigaraki took off his hoodie and put it on izuku.

"There better?" He asked.

Izuku looked up at him as his cheeks went red.

"AwEeEeE you do care about meee!!~" he said happily.

"Of course we care about you, even if it's only been a month since you have been with us" izuku smiled brightly at them before his head snapped behind him.

"Oi what's wrong?" Dabi asked.

"The heros are close by" izuku said.

Shigaraki pulled izuku close as the 3 sped up to get far away from them but izuku could still feel them.

"I think they are following us..." izuku whispered.

They ended up full on sprinting back to the base.

They closed and locked the doors as shigaraki turned to izuku.

"How long will it take them to get here?"

"15-20 minutes."

At that everyone there went to get ready to fight as others packed there things and left. Kurogiri and toga were helping back up the others luggage.

"They will be here in less then 3 minutes"izuku said.

Everyone then started to flood into kurogiri's portal.

Soon there was a knock on the door before the wall was broken and the heros stepped in.

Kurogiri closed the portal as they now all had to run on there own.

Shigaraki, dani, and deku were hiding out upstairs.

They heard crashing as dabi looked at the window.

"We have to get out through the window" dabi said. They nodded as he threw a chair at the window breaking it.

"Izuku you go first" he said.

"No, you go first then shiggy since he is hurt" izuku said sternly.

Dabi wanted to protest but they had no time. By the time it was izukus turn to climb out the heros had already entered the room.

Izuku looked back at the 2 who were about to help him but izuku threw a candle to the ground setting the place on fire.

He then ran through the distracted heros but was caught by a capture weapon.

"Kid calm down, we are here to save you!" It was aizawa.

'Wait how do I know his name' Izuku thought.

Izuku wasnt scared. He just stared at them blandly as they took him out of the flaming building.

"Yall smell like trash" izuku says.

"Oh wait sorry, that's just the flaming trashcan" izuku said with a grin.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY BRAT?" Endewhore said.

"Oh goody, now the human torch is deaf. Lucky you now you dont have to hear your own ridiculous voice" Izuku looked so proud of himself.

"AM I A JOKE TO YOU" he yelled.

Izuku looked him.

"Yes" he smiled innocently as most the pros there where holding in laughs.

"Hey little listener!"

"Hey human cockatoo!" Izuku said back.

That's when aizawa burst into laughter.

"I love this kid"

"Shota!" Mic wined.