the wrath of mamagiri

"Its been 4 days since the heros got izuku and we still haven't gotten him back!" Kurogiri said.

"I say we dont need to worry, I'm more worried for the heros to be honest" twice said.

"I HAVE A PLAN!" Shigaraki said tumbling down the stairs.

"About time" dabi said.

Shigaraki huffed before explaining the plan to get izuku back.

Then there was a knock on the door.

Kurogiri went over to it and opened it to see izuku smiling up at him.

"Huh?? Izuku how did you escape?!" He asked.

"Well dadzawa and hitoshi let me have some coffee then I told them I was going to visit my family again, then they watched me jump out the 3 story window and then I walked here" Izuku said innocently.

"Kid has issues" muscular said as he walked out of the base.

"Shiggyyyy dabsiiiii did you miss me!!???~~~" izuku said jumping on Dabis back.

"Yeah yeah we did." Shigaraki grumbled.

"Good! Cuz I missed you too!" Izuku said before looking at kurogiri.

"Mamagiri, aizawa is adopting me!" He said.

Kurogiri froze.

"Hey let's go pay a visit to the heros shall we?" He said.

Everyone paled except izuku as they followed him through the portal.

_______

"Wow did he really jump out the window" midnight asked.

"Yep, it was awesome!" Shinsou said.

The alarm for villains started going off so everyone ran to the front where they saw izuku holding dabi and shigarakis hand as he faced them.

They looked hella red as he finished his conversation.

"And that's why I will marry both of you in a year!" Izuku finished before turning around to face the others.

"Hii dadazawa!! Hi hitoshi!!!" Izuku said waving.

"Izuku?!" They said.

"Mamagiri wanted to visit you but I dont know why" Izuku said.

"Let's have a talk aizawa, shall we."

"About. What?."

"About....

WHY YOU ARE TRYING TO ADOPT M.Y. SON"

"OH HELL NO HE IS MY SON NOW!"

Izuku led dabi and shigaraki to the dorms with hitoshi.

"Oh yeah hitoshi! These are my future husbands! Dabi and shigaraki!" Izuku said.

Izuku jumped back on dabi who held his legs up.

"Your hair is so soft dabsiii!" Izuku said petting his head

Shinsou chuckled.

He dont give a shit that they are villains, he will just make sure they dont fuck him :>

They walked back to where the heros were to see kurogiri and aizawa both out of breath on the ground.

Izuku reached into his pocket and pulled out a scorpion that was from who knows where. He then guided dabi over to all might and placed it on his shoulder..

Let's just say all might has the scream of a high pitched girl.

"HAGVSHAGGIDYEBKSHGDJUDHEHSUHEJWIU" izuku was rolling on the ground laughing with tears in his eyes with shinsou and toga.

"PFFFT YOUR HAHHA SCREAMBGSGEH "DONT WORRY FOR I AM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"AUGSJUDGSH" izuku said mimicking all might.

Everyone else was laughing or holding back laughter.