"that kids a demon!!"

"Who the fuck you calling child blond bitch" Izuku said to all might.

"You young man, arnt you a child?" He asked.

"No I ain't stick mf, I'm 16 and I'm taller then yo no ass" izuku smiled in victory as all might looked oh so miserable.

"Oi, what's your name problem child" aizawa asked.

"Izuku, and your aizawa" he said.

Aizawa seemed taken back but didnt mind.

"You can call me izuku, or depreso expreso" he said cheerfully.

"Problem child it is" aizawa said.

Nezu walked in the see mischievous grins on aizawa and izukus face, he couldn't help but want to join the party.

(And that's how the world was destroyed)

"Hes so cute!!! Hello little guy I'm nemuri!" She said.

"Do I really look that young? Or are you mother fuckers just too dumb" izuku said fist bumping aizawa.

She ended up joining all might in the corner of disperse~

"Zawa, can I go set a live grenade in ur class to see how good they are?" Izuku asked.

Aizawa just nodded and sipped on his coffee as nezu gave him a live grenade.

"Aizawa!!" Midnight said. They then hear screaming from class 1A as izuku skipped back into the room.

"I am going to adopt him."  Aizawa said.

"Please do" izuku said.

"He is like a mix of aizawa, and nezu" allmight said.

Mic and midnight nodded in agreement.

"Well let's go introduce you to my class, they seem to have stopped screaming" aizawa said. The 2 walked out the room but izuku first gave a devilish smirk the the 2 in the corner.

They paled as there soul left there body.

"That kids a demon!!"

________

"Class, I am going to introduce you to my soon to be son" aizawa said.

"Aizawa is this a trick?" Mina asked.

"Why would it be?"

"Your....smiling?" Mina said.

"Just come in problem child"

Just then the door was kicked up as izuku walked in.

" you  forgot your sleeping bag zawa!" Izuku cheerfully said.

"Thanks" aizawa said back.

"Hello I am izuku! It's nice to meet you mother fuckers!" Izuku said happily.

"THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE-"

"Holy shit, who shoved a stick up your ass or has it always been up there" izuku said.

Iida stopped.

"Oh it's you again pomeranian boi!" Izuku said skipping to Bakugous desk.

"Deku, do you not remember me?" He asked.

"For the last time, its I z u k u not deku" he said.

Bakugou sighed.

"Deku was your nickname when we were younger? Did u forget?" He asked.

"The last thing I remember is being in a hospital then waking up in the lov base" izuku said.

"Izuku you can sit I'm my desk, we sadly have to start class" aizawa said.

"Mk zawa, bye bye pomeranian!" Izuku said sitting in aizawas desk.