TO DAYS FORWARD

AUSTINS P.O.V
I smiled over are Avery as we say on the swings at the park. I knew that Ashlynn was wat hing fromcour apartment because she watches my every mood. She makes sure I'm safe and I dont blame her. I'm in a strange new place with new people.

One thing that I can say is that I am truly happy. I dont have to fear for my life anymore. I can be me. I can be a kid again.

"So, can I.. um. Can i get your number, maybe" I managed to stutter out to Avery.
She giggled and slid me a piece of paper.
" i had already planned on giving it too you" she said while smiling.

KELLY P.O.V

"That's my boy!!" I heard Ashlynn yell from living room right after i walked away. I had gone to make us a well deserved lunch.
I ran back into the living room to see austin giving her a thumbs up across the street at the park through the window and her doing a happy dance.

"What did I miss?" I laughed
"My boy got her number!!" She giggled out.
"That a boy" I said while hugging her.

I picked her up and spun her around. She kissed me. This is the most passionate kiss I have felt this far and I felt the love. I knew she truly loved me. I knew I loved her

I navigated the hallway to our bedroom with my hand against the wall. I wasn't sure if it. (You know third base) would happen and I didnt want to rush her. God I sound like a kid again.

We finally made it to the bedroom and I laid her gently on the bed. I pulled away for a moment to examine her face. It was filled with hunger and desire.

"Kiss me" she said with a smirk.

"You dont have to tell me twice" I smirked back and climbed on top of her.

ASHLYNNS P.O.V

I was nervous. But I knew this is what I wanted. I wanted him. I desired him. I craved him. His touch down my body and his kisses.

He climbed on top and began to kiss me. He caressed my breasts and I let out a moan against his lips
"Ugh" I growled. He smirked and my obvious pleasure.
He began to pull my shirt off as I did his. I began to undo his belt as if to tell him go further. He removed my Jean's and then removed my panties.
I ripped off his Jean's and boxers just as fast.
"I love you" I moaned as he kissed down my body.
" I love you too baby" he said as he moved backup and slowly slid his erect cock into my tight pussy. I moaned so loud.
I felt his intense member pump in and out of me with such pleasure. And a few moments later I hit my climax. His intense orgasam was followed shortly with his body convulsing and laid faintly on me.
That was the best sex of my life