Heres another.... CHAPTER!

Beginning with an author's note to this chapter.. this will be my longest chapter yet because i feel its necessary to do a chapter with everyone's p.o.v. Enjoy!! I love you guys!!

Kelly's P.O.V

Oh my god, I thought to myself as I laid next to Ashlynn. That was the absolute best sex of my life. Man I fucking love this girl.

"I love you"i whispered in her ear as she dosed off into a deep sleep. I curled up next too her and watched her sleep. I dont ever want to lose her and that's not going to happen. It's only been a couple of months since her and her brother moved In but I couldn't be happier.

Maybe I found the girl of my dreams. Maybe I found the girl I wanna marry. I want to marry her. If ahes the one I'm gonna marry. Then i have to do this right.. tomorrow I'm picking out the ring..

Austins P.O.V
So this girl and I have been texting for days now and she makes me happy. The happiest I have been since moving here. And I finally have friends now. And I dont know what I would do with out my sister and Kelly.
We are a family. Meant to be together forever.

"Ring"i heard my phone buzz. "Helli"i answered quite cheerfully. " I would love to hang out. Let me go ask my sister"
I began to walk to my sisters room and turned around. My ears, omg, my ears. I wish I could unhear all of that. I wrote a note and headed out the door..

Avery's P.O.V
I called austin and waited for the answer. He picked up and I asked him if he wanted to hang out. He walked to his sisters room to ask her and he turned around. I could hear the load moans of kelly and ashlynn as he got closer. Oh my gosh.

"Come hang out now". I yelled into the phone and hung up. I felt so bad for him

Kelly's P.O.V
So it's the next day. I told ashlynn I had to work today and got dressed. I headed out the door and down the road to the jeweler's. I walked in and had no idea what I was doing. I need help.

*ring ring ring*the phone dialed and he finally picked up "Matt I need your help meet me at the jeweler's done the road from my place"
Why are you at the jeweler's?" he chirped into the phone. In asking her to marry me! I happy shouted into the phone loudly.
Everyone turned and stared. I just smiled dorky.

ASHLYNNS p.o.v
Kelly is gone to work for the day and I've decided to go shopping. I picked out a few new dresses because I know kelly has a beach date planned in a few days. I'm so excited.. I've only been to the beach a couple of times and it's my favorite place.
*ring ring ring* "hello?" I answered chirpy as Kelly's name appeared on thescreen.. He wants to go to a fancy restaurant tonight as well as the beach in a few days.

Flash forward a couple of hours.
We say down at the restaurant and began to eat. We ate and talked about all the good things that have happened since. I have come to live with him. And he honestly makes me so happy. When the dessert came I noticed something on top and was confused.
"Ashylnn," he said. "You make me the happiest man Alive and I just couldn't wait any longer"
He got down on one knee and took the ring..

Will you Marry me? He smiled up at me. I lept into his arms and yelled yes. "Of course yes. I love you so much" I whispered while kissing him.

I'm finally going to marry the man of my dreams and I could not be happier.

But will Austin be happy for me?