The Nice Guy

Ashlynns P.O.V

I laid curled up on the couch in the fire house. I had tear stained cheeks and Kelly was sitting on the floor beside me. I was pretty surprised ehe just didnt want to get to close. I was fragile. And he was caring.

"Hey, can I have a blanket?" I asked quietly. I felt the shiver go up my spine and another tear fell down my  cheek.  I havent stopped crying for a while and I wanst use that I ever would stop. But it was finally time for me to let my emotions go. Let my emotions not be bottled up and hurt me anymore.

"Sure thing Ash" he said with a smile as he hopped up off the floor. "I hope you dont mind if u call you Ash"

He handed me the blanket and I smiled up at him. He then lifted my feet up and sat down then rested my feet on his lap. "Is this okay" he questioned quietly.

"Of course but Whatchya doing?" I questioned while smiling.

He smiles then replied "you've been walking all day! I'm giving you a foot massage".

I laughed "that isnt necessary but I really need to get my leg looked at by a medical professional"

Kelly's P.O.V

Ash was just so damn cute.
I honestly just wanted to hold her.in my arms and never let her go. I had looked into everything and found out about everything. She's going to live with me but I haven't told her yet.. I'm not even sure that she is okay with that and it scares me that she wont.
I didnt think that I could fall for someone so fast but I have. I fell for Ashlynn and I have no idea how to tell her.
Will she feel the same or will she run?

" hey.." I said quietly. " I have something to tell you.."

"Yes?.." She replied back to me.

"Well you are going to be living with me :)". I said happily. " and I found everything about your life and my buddy is bringing your brother up here tomorrow!"

"Omg really?!?!. Thank you so much!!" She said jumping into my arms.
It was a better outcome then I had ran through in my head. She was excited and she would have the one thing that that meant the most to her back in her life. Even if that meant that I have to come second. Because I could never replace Austin in her life.

I wrapped my arms around her torso and let her fall asleep with her head on my chest. I had officially found my happy place.