Moving onto another day

ASHS P.O.V

I watched in amusement as Kelly stumbled with his words. He was to embarrassed to speak as he regained his balance after running straight into the door.
"I-I-I'm okay I just I saw you and tripped over.. n-nevermind I fell into the door." Kelly mumbled.
"You know? You don't have to be shy around me!" I giggled.
He smiled and approached me when suddenly there was a knock on the door. He looked at me confused and I hesitantly got up and approached the door.
"Hey I can get it! You don't have to." He whisper yelled at me.
"It's my house too!!" I laughed while hugging him and began to get the door once again.
I cracked the door open a bit and there he stood. My little brother. I had been waiting for this day and it was all I could hope for.. I embraced him in my arms and pulled him into the house. I introduced him to Kelly and we watched movies for the rest of the night.

KELLYS P.O.V
I stumbled with embarrassment. I ran into the door because I was too busy staring at her. She was just too damn cute and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She's just perfect.
There was a knock at the door later in and it was her brother. That was the first time I had truly seen her light up. I saw the life begin to appear in her cheeks and it ignited a spark in me.
"Lets watch movies!" I yelled like a little kid. I watched as her and her brother cuddled up on the couch. I couldn't watch the movie. I was too busy admiring her.
"Can I talk to you in the kitchen?" I blurted out to Ash in the middle of the movie.
Her brother looked at me and smirked as if to say go for it. She got up and followed me to the kitchen.
"What is it? What did you need to talk to me about?" She questioned lightly.
"I-I-I think uhm...." I stuttered
"Go ahead" she whispered.
"Ithinkiloveyou!" I whispered in a manner that was slightly not able to be understood. .
She stared at me in awe...

ASHLYNNS P.O.V

I love him .I do but how was I supposed to say how I felt because I was confused. And scared of loving. I was scared that I would feel the life slipping beneath me again. .