Does he love me?

ASH'S P.O.V
I woke up on the couch next to Kelly. He was so damn cute. He had a cheeky little grin but he was fast asleep. I realize I had slept with  my head on his chest all night long. He didn't seem to mind.
I thought to myself for a while. I can't be falling for him. I just met him.... I can't be... I thought myself back to sleep...
About an hour I was awoken by a loud bang, Kelly ran into a door cuz he's not all the way awake.
"How'd that feel? I asked while giggling

It was the cutest thing I had ever seen. The redness of his cheeks from embarrassment put a smile on my face. He was something special. I guess I really am falling for him.

Kelly's P.O.V

I ran into the door. How the hell could  i run into the door in front of her. It was so stupid. I looked over at her and saw her giggling and my face reddened. "Ugh yeah that felt great" I groaned back to her. 
I saw her smile fade to a frown and she shied away from me. Did I scare her

"Are you okay?", I whispered to her

Ashlynns P.O.V

I was scared. And I wasn't sure why because I knew he wouldn't hurt me and i knew that I was safe. But i was terrified and i got up and ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

I heard the footsteps after me and I knew it was Kelly but I couldn't find the words. I couldn't explain to him how I felt but I knew I had messed things up. As I always do.

"I'm sorry", he repeated over and over and over again and I sobbed listening to the sorrow in his voice but I couldn't move. My body was froze and my chest tightened and for the first time in a while I felt the fear ofdeath. I felt my life slipping beneath me over something that should have been so little..