F O U R

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Anastasia's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"What's got your panties in a knot?" I watch as Steve clenches the steering wheel even harder.

"It's nothing." Steve spits.

"Well obviously something is up because you have missed our turn. Do you want Nancy to walk to school or something?" I mean I don't mind, at least I'd get the front seat.

"Doesn't sound like a bad idea to me." He scoffs as we pull into the school.

"Okay something is definitely up. Why are you acting like a butthead?" The car comes to an abrupt halt, causing me to almost fly through the wind shield. Thank God for seat belts.

"Look, Me and Nancy are done. She said she didn't love me and she said it's all bull!" Steve yells in my face. I sit quietly.

"I-I don't understand, Nancy is a sweetheart she wouldn't-"

"Yeah well she did Ana." Steve says as he yanks his keys out of the ignition. "Look, just don't go telling everyone about this. I really don't want to deal with Tommy or-."

"Okay, I won't." I nod. We exit the car. "I'll see you at your basketball game thingy." Steve smiles and nods.

"It's practice. You better behave." Steve teases as he ruffles my hair.

"I will." I say before I head to my locker.

When I make it to my locker I try my best to ignore Billy as I get my stuff for history ready but I could practically feel his eyes burning through my soul.

"It's rude to stare you know." I say as I grab my textbook. He's silent. I glance up at him. He's got a pissed off expression. I lift a brow at him when I see a bruise on his jaw. I decide to ignore it, I turn back to my locker. "What? No snarky remark? Is that intimidating stare all you got Mullet Man." He slams my locker shut. Well at least I was done this time.

"Why is Tina telling everyone we slept together?" He asks. My eyes about pop out of my head as those words leave his mouth.

"Huh!?" I accidentally yell making Billy cover my mouth with his hand. He stares intently into my eyes. Wow he's like really close to my face right now.

"Tommy H. said Tina told Carly that-"

"It's Carol." I mumble.

"I don't care what the dog's name is. Tina told her that she caught us in her bed doing it." He hissed quietly.

"That little skank. Not again." I grumble as I hit the back of my head on my locker. Billy quirks a brow at me.

"Harrington! Hargrove! It was so nice having you two at my party! I really enjoyed your... energy." Tina says as she and her friends walk past us. Billy keeps his eyes on me, trying not to acknowledge them. I decide to not start a verbal fight and just leave it. I lock my locker and start walking down the hall.

"Where do you think you're going?" Billy asks. I roll my eyes and turn on my heels to face him.

"History Class, which is where you should be heading. Where are your books?" I ask as I stare at his empty hands.