32. J U I C E M E

"AVENGERS, TIME TO WORK FOR A LIVING

"AVENGERS, TIME TO WORK FOR A LIVING." Tony Stark's voice came over the comms.

Lenks jumped into action, half-running-half teleporting her way towards the Church in the centre of the city to meet the rest of the Avengers. When she arrived, she took out a robot before turning to the Asgardian, "Thor— juice me."

Thor pursed his lips, "'Juice' you?"

"Yeah." she confirmed, explaining further, "Hit me with some of your lightning, I need a boost."

Swinging his hammer slightly in his right hand, Thor looked at her cautiously, "You are sure?"

"Absolutely. I'll be fine." she smiled, "Promise."

He still looked uncertain, but nevertheless held up his hammer and summoned a large amount of lightning from the sky. Once he'd concentrated enough power into it, Thor aimed it at Milenka and the long, entangled tendrils of electricity shot their way into her body. The girl was sent backwards slightly from the impact, but held her body firm as she absorbed the energy and felt its power coursing through her veins.

She gave him a nod of thanks before returning her attention to the group, who had now all arrived in the church.

"What's the drill?" Natasha asked, helping form the last of the circle around the drill in the centre of the building.

"This is the drill. If Ultron gets one hand on the core, we lose."

Crashing into the church came the enormous, green form of Hulk, something she'd only ever seen on the TV before. He was terrifying, and Lenks had to remind herself that he wouldn't hurt her. Seeing him tear apart robots like they were made from paper wasn't really helping, though.

"Is that the best you can do?" Thor taunted as Ultron's main form hovered in front of the church.

Ultron raised a hand, and suddenly hundreds of robots began coming out of every nook and cranny in the city and sprinting towards them.

Behind him, Milenka raised her eyebrows, "Really?"

"You had to ask?" Steve echoed her sentiments.

"This is the best I can do." Ultron gestured to his ever-growing army, "This is exactly what I wanted. All of you against all of me. How can you possibly hope to stop me?"

Tony sighed, "Well, like the old man said... together."

Hulk roared, and the army charged towards them— the final battle had begun.

Milenka had a few seconds to prepare herself before she was bombarded with hordes of robots trying to get past her and to the core. She picked up three bots with her powers and flung it into a group of six bots, taking them all out at the same time.

Above her head, the Vision was tearing bots apart from the sky, their carcasses littering the floor alongside all those the rest of the Avengers were killing. To her left, Clint was firing arrow after arrow at the robots who were just entering through the columns, also using his weapons to stab ones that got too close.