40. R E A L I T Y

ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs ʙᴀsɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ.
sᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪғ ɪᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ.
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ sʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴄʜᴏᴋɪɴɢ.

"FUCK IT." SHE STATED, TUGGING on the fabric of his shirt and pulling his face down to hers.

She began kissing him passionately, fuelling all her frustration towards the speedster into her lips. At first Pietro was shocked, but quickly came to his senses and kissed her back with the same, if not more, fervour as her.

Her hands found their way into his hair, revelling in the feeling of his soft curls around her fingers mixed with his soft lips upon hers. Pietro bit down slightly on her lower lip, pulling it towards his before he pressed his tongue into her mouth. Lenks supressed a moan at his touch, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of knowing how much something that simple affected her.

As Milenka leaned deeper into the kiss, she felt something hard brush up against her leg, and her eyes widened at the feeling, "Jeez, Maximoff. Who knew I could make you so hard?" she said, smiling smugly.

Pietro's lips left her mouth and worked their way down onto her neck, "Don't flatter yourself too much, I know I make you just as wet." he purred, his words vibrating against her skin and making the hairs on the back of her neck stand to attention.

"You wish." she scoffed, lying.

One of Pietro's hands, which had been caressing her ass, slid up her thigh, rubbing circles on her skin as it wound it's way under her dress and in between her legs, where her panties were, indeed, wet. He slipped a finger underneath the thin cotton, and ran it gently from her entrance up to her clit, pressing on it slightly.

"Liar." he chuckled softly, removing his finger and placing it into his mouth, tasting her. He hummed at the sensation, and that only turned Lenks on even more.

Their gazes met, his dark blue eyes stared into her sky ones for a moment that seemed to stretch on for an age.

They were really doing this. No euphemistic games, no unsolicited dreams. Milenka Popova and Pietro Maximoff were going to have sex. At least neither of them would have to follow through with the now-forgotten bet they made at the beginning of the night.

She kissed him again, letting her hands explore his bare torso and roam around to his toned back underneath his shirt before tugging the material off his shoulders and letting him finish taking it off.

Their feet moved in sync towards Pietro's bed, Milenka kicking off her heels before collapsing on the mattress on top of him— their lips never separating for a moment. She positioned her legs either side of his waist, grinding down on his crotch in order to feel some kind of friction where she needed it most. A breathy man escaped both their lips as Pietro's hips bucked upwards instinctively.