46. T E A S E

ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ

PIETRO HADN'T BEEN ABLE TO get Milenka out of his mind ever since he had his epiphany in her bedroom

PIETRO HADN'T BEEN ABLE TO get Milenka out of his mind ever since he had his epiphany in her bedroom. He'd never felt this horny in his entire life, and even the mention of her name was enough to make him twitch down below.

But when Steve had next used her name his heart had quite literally dropped five storeys. Steve had told them all that Popova had completely disappeared after losing control of her abilities and hadn't come back for hours, and Pietro wished he could run all the way to San Francisco to be there when she came back. Run all the way to California? What the fuck was coming over him?

After three hours of not hearing anything, Pietro had taken matters into his own hands by calling Wanda to see if she had any information. Then he'd heard Lenks' crack! from the other and of the line and before he had a chance to say anything, Wanda had dropped the phone onto the ground.

She'd arrived back at the compound in the middle of the night, and when he'd tried to go and see her, he was stopped by a stony-faced Wanda who informed him that Popova had asked not to be disturbed under any circumstances while she caught up on all the sleep she had missed. Fucking perfect.

Two days. For two whole days she stayed locked in her room, and every hour felt like a week. He'd tried to relieve the sexual frustration himself— in the shower, in his bedroom, but it just wasn't the same, he couldn't satisfy himself the way she could. And he didn't understand how someone he found so infuriating could affect him so much in this way. His feelings were a jumbled mess, but he couldn't untangle them, too afraid of what they might mean, how they might change their non-relationship.

After what felt like a millennium, Milenka finally surfaced, joining them in the dining room on Tuesday morning. As per tradition, every Avenger had gathered for breakfast together at 8AM— Wanda had cooked scrambled eggs on toast with sausages and mushrooms for everyone. Just as they were all about to dig in, they heard the sound of approaching footsteps from down the corridor, and all heads turned to the source of the sound.

"Hey guys." she gave them all a small wave, grabbing a plate from the counter and serving herself some food.

"Look who's finally risen from the depths of her mattress." Sam joked, "Nice sleep?"

Lenks nodded, taking a seat in between Sam and Wanda, "It was great, actually. I don't think I've ever slept more than eight hours in a night before— not counting all the times I was forced unconscious."

"I'm glad you're feeling better. You really scared us all." Nat, who was seated opposite Milenka, reached out a caring hand to place on top of the teen's, withdrawing it after a few moments to return to her breakfast.

"I scared myself. But yeah, I finally feel... free, from all of that stuff. And more powerful, somehow. Like that was holding me back." she explained, but then began to feel uncomfortable at the recollection of her traumatic experience and changed the subject, "Anyway, I had some weird dreams while I was asleep. Tony was wearing a bunny mascot suit in one of them. He ran up to me, shouted 'What's up hunny bunny's?' then hopped off. I wish he was here right now so I could tell him."