Ch-8: Deep Below the Loch

Previously...

"I must say it looks like your friends fancy me mini sub." Ian said as he and the others also watched Scooby and Shaggy hide in the mini sub.

"That would be perfect for exploring the Loch." Velma commented to the Scotsman.

"Would you mind if we borrowed it?" Daphne asked to sir Ian.

"Do you think you could pilot such a craft?" Ian asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Sure. I drove my van into the Loch just yesterday." Fred said proudly, the others looking to him with raised eyebrows. "What?"

"Fred, maybe you should consider having one of us piloting the sub instead of you?" Scorcher advised to the blonde leader, now patting his shoulder. "I think the others don't want to end up being flipped around or so."

"Oh... right..." Fred admitted. "So, who's gonna pilot the sub?"

"I'll do it." Sheeva spoke up, the others looking to her. "I know how to, since I've got a mariner's license." She added.

~*~*~

Sure enough, the gang all climbed into the mini-sub, and were ready to go below the waves of the Loch

Sure enough, the gang all climbed into the mini-sub, and were ready to go below the waves of the Loch. The crane picked up the sub, lifting it off the platform, and started to reach out and prepare to deploy the sub. Braedey and Rose, meanwhile, they were sitting up on the roof of the submarine, the two of them deciding to use their mermaid tails to swim alongside the sub.

"We're good to go." Braedey called.

"Scoob, next time, I'm picking the hiding spot." Shaggy said to Scooby, not happy to be going into the water.

"Rorry." Scooby apologised.

"Hang on, folks. Once the magnetic arm releases us, it's splash down." Fred said to the others.

"Hold tight." Rose advised to Braedey, the two of them now holding onto the top of the sub as they awaited for the drop into the Loch waters down below.

"Sir Ian, we're ready to go." Sheeva called on a headset. "Release the clamp."

At once, the clamp detached from the sub, sending it falling towards the waters below! The sub hits the water, and began to sink below the waves. When they got in the water, Rose and Braedey made their legs turn into mermaid tails, and they started to swim on alongside the mini-sub.

"I've never been underwater like this before." Scorcher commented, now looking out the window.

"This is great. All it needs is a styling green paint job, and it'll be the-bomb-diggity." Fred added on.

"It even has a sonar activated camera." Velma now activated the exterior camera.

"Here we go." Rose smiled as she swam alongside the sub with Braedey, the exterior lights deploying and turning on.