Ch-11: Epilogue

Sure enough, the Highland Games were underway. Lots of people had arrived at the castle to see the event, as well as the castle, all of them ready to enjoy the games.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Blake Castle, and to the Loch Ness Highland Games." Shannon announced to the crowds, her in fancy Scottish attire. "And here to help us kick off the events is a very special member of the Blake clan. Please welcome Miss Daphne Blake." She announced.

Daphne walked up to the stage, she too dressed up for the event. "Let the games begin!" She declared, the crowds all cheering out loud and in spirit.

The events were soon underway, such as hammer throws and caber toss, along with bagpipe playing, with other events taking place in the games field. At the same time, some girls in Scottish attire performed some dancing, just as a band came in, with Shaggy and Scooby being part of the event, Scooby playing the bagpipes, and doing a good job at this.

"Like, I never thought being a drum major could be so major." Shaggy said to Scooby, who nodded in agreement back.

Braedey and Rose were watching from afar with Scorcher and his family, and they smiled as they all watched on. Just then, Fred drove up with the van, now restored and ready to roll.

"Fred, the Mystery Machine looks good as new." Braedey said in surprise and with a smile.

"Nicely done." Rose commented, patting the side of the van.

Just then, Sir Ian walked up. "Miss Blake! I demand to know what's going on." He announced with rising anger.

"Sir Ian, what is the matter?" Shannon asked.

"All of you, down to the ship. That's an order!" Sir Ian ordered to everyone.

"Aye, aye, Captain." Shaggy and Scooby replied in unison.

'I wonder what's going on.' Braedey wondered to himself in thought, he and Rose looking to each other with confusion.

~*~*~

"Another Pembrooke hoax, that's all it is." Ian stated, as they were now all looking at pictures of the Loch Ness monster on a screen.

"What in the...?" Braedey wondered.

"Where did you get these images in the first place?" Rose asked. "These images have some static on them."

"But where's it coming from?" Daphne asked to Sir Ian.

"The sonar camera from the mini sub. It's still transmitting a signal." Velma informed when she checked the sonar, and they could see a green dot on the sonar system.

"How is that possible?" Rose wondered with a raised eyebrow

"But like didn't that camera fall off the submarine and sink?" Shaggy now asked to them.