EID MUBARAK

Eid mubarak❤️🌙
Taqaballahu minna wa minkum♥️💫
May Allah accept our ibadah🤲🏽, supplications and efforts during the month of Ramadan. May Allah give us steadfastness on the path of righteousness, elevate our Imaan, cleanse our sins and bestow His blessings and mercy in the world and in the hereafter.
May we all withness a better one next year in sha Allah.

Eid Mubarak to you all beautiful people. It has being so long since I last posted anything or even logged into this account . Since January. Almost 4 months wow. All the pending interviews. And do you know that I actually interviewed 3 people on whatsapp but did not post it. And I can't even remember them( I know I sound so dumb rn). So please hola me if I've interviewed you and don't worry I'm just going to go to my whatsapp and look for it after the hola. I'm really so sorry. I've being super busy and the time I wasn't really busy was immediately before ramadan so I just decided to leave it till now.

I'm so sorry.

Your suggestions are more than welcomed.

And please if you'll like to interview anyone, you can do that by sending a dm before interviewing the person because this is harder than I expected.

All suggestions are more than welcomed too❤️ Thank you and you all can not just imagine how much I love you❤️

EID MUBARAK ❤️

----------------W.I.A------------------