Nafisa_perfectly_

Meet Nafisa_perfectly_ the writer of

Serendipity
All shades of you
Clandestine: Agent Rogue

🎤:  what's your full name?

🙁: Mohammed Nafisa

🎤: When did you start writing on wattpad and what inspired you to write?

🙁: Mmmm i started writing in 2016.

🙁:As for inspiration,  writing has always being a hobby for me . I used to write on books and pass it out to my classmates to read. When I got to know about wattpad I decided to just come to a bigger audience.
I like to bring out stories in my head that I don't get the chance to ever experience.

🎤: your book serendipity is #1 hausa and is loved by many. How do you feel about it?

🙁: To be honest it's very overwhelming.  Sometimes I really cannot believe it. I always saw my work as very flawed but the comments and rankings give me courage to write more.

🎤: What are some of the challenges you faced as a writer?

🙁 : Well... for starters I had to deal with writing and school stuff. I needed to write and I needed to read. But I managed well.

Then I hard to deal with trying very hard to improve . I deleted alot of book from the errors and storyline being too cliche. At some point I gave up writing . But you can't give up on what you love when it's so within reach. I took all the criticism and changed them into reasons to get better.

🎤: I know it's hard for a writer to choose between books but still, which one of your books is your best and which one gave you less stress?

🙁: Ahhh best... it's just as you said. It's hard to choose.  I love them equally but as for less stress I can say zafi and jafar.  Although I have taken the book down but it was very simple and the ideas came without having to put much thought into it.

But with regards to best do you mean in favourite or in it's better than the rest?

🎤:  As in your favourite.

🙁: Ohh... so far my favourite work is serendipity.

🎤: Who is your favourite wattpad writer

🙁: I don't read much on wattpad so I really can't say . But I did enjoy married to a tyrant and hilwa best among Nigerian books if that would suffice.

🎤: Who is your favourite wattpad reader

🙁: Everyone that has taken time to read my book is worth being a favourite . Every read matters alot to me. So can't say I have favourites.

🎤:  what is your Favourite emoji?

🙁: Frowny face  .Hahaha. I love that emoji

🎤: Last words?

🙁: Ummmm... well I'm not much of a motivational person however,  whatever you do remember Allah.

And do what you can, as long as it makes you happy and doesn't hurt the people around you.

That's it with Nafisa_perfectly_. Deep into the interview,  she stopped to say "Happy iftar" ❤ that meant alot. Thank you soo much nafisah.

KEEP BEING GREAT

vote
Comment
Share