covid-19

No😂 I'm not having an interview with covid-19.  This is a break from interview to discuss this covid 19?

What is covid-19?

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is defined as illness caused by a novel coronavirus now called severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2; formerly called 2019-nCoV), which was first identified amid an outbreak of respiratory illness cases in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China.

What are the symptoms of covid-19?

People may experience:

cough

fever

tiredness

difficulty breathing (severe cases)

Please note that  people may be sick with the virus for 1-14 days without developing symptoms. 

Most people (about 80%) recover from the disease without needing special treatment.

More rarely, the disease can be serious and even fatal. Older people, and people with other medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, or heart disease), may be more vulnerable to becoming severely ill.

     Ways to stop the spread of covid-19 according to W.H.O

HAND Wash them often

ELBOWCough into it

FACEDon't touch it

SPACEKeep safe distance

HOMEStay if you can

Please do the right thing by staying at home. You never know who you will meet once you go out. What happened to italy should be  something we should pray against.

Also most importantly PRAY. PRAY. ASK ALLAH FOR FORGIVENESS

FAST FOR FORGIVENESS.

TURN BACK TO ALLAH.

IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO WORSHIP ALLAH(S.W.T)

WE ARE DOING SO MANY BAD THINGS NOWADAYS WITHOUT ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS. 

What happened to the people of prophet Lut(A.S ) and the people of prophet Hud(A.S)?
Let's turn back to Allah . It is not too late but it might be too late very soon.

PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE. THANK YOU. #STAYSAFE