RaaziWriter40

Meet RaaziWriter40 the writer of the marvelous story Her boyfriend, My husband . Also , she is the writer of Falling for Mr dangote.

As already known, RaaziWriter40's identity is anonymous.

🎤: What inspired you to start writing?

😎: I cant remember,  but I have always loved writing.  I guess  it's something I am born with.

🎤: How many stories have you written so far and which is your best?

😎: so far, I've written 2 and though the other has equal potential,  I think Her boyfriend,  my husband is the best.

🎤: Your book her boyfriend, my husband has incredible ratings like how it is #4 in muslims. How do you feel about this?

😎: I feel shocked honestly. Cause I never expected it to be this famous. Like I started it as just a sort of experiment and didn't really expect for people to like it this much. And now since it even climbed up to no.1, I feel motivated to continue writing it and thankful to everyone who gave it a chance.

🎤: what challenges did you face as a writer?

😎:well certainly I'd say what most other writers would answer with-Writer's block. It's this annoying stage when you fail to derive inspiration from anything to continue writing.  Like you may have ideas but the words escape you or you may have words but ideas escape you. It's just so annoying and it makes you realize that having a story to tell isn't the only thing it takes to be a writer, having the determination to stick with it and never give up is what it takes.  I also struggle with not having time to write.I'm busy most days and even if I just want to pick up the phone and start writing,  I rarely find time except in the night. So if my chapters sound somehow then just know it's because I write them when I'm battling with sleep and I'm only half awake.

🎤: wow❤ this is splendid. And believe me I can relate this. Ideas will just be escaping.

🎤:do you have plans writing in the future? And should we expect more stories from you?

😎: yeah definitely. Insha Allah, you'll be seeing more stories from me. I've got ideas but I don't have time to write them down simultaneously with HBMH. That's part of the reason why my other story, falling for mr. Dangote, hasn't been updated in a long long while. I'm now taking the writing thing one book at a time.

🎤:yayy so we will be expecting updates

🎤: where do you see yourself in eight years?

😎: hopefully,  relaxing with my family in zanzibar while scrolling through my phone and replying to comments on one of my books on wattpad.

🎤:Masha Allah

🎤: which wattpad writer is your best(the one you look up to)?

😎: Fatima J. drasticallyliving is my favourite writer. She's been of immense help and inspiration to me.

🎤: which reader will you nominate over and over again as the best(the one who likes and comments)?

😎: wow I have a lot of those that I almost can't pick just one. @Ummulkhairi1234 and noble_deejerhh have been some of my most loyal readers so I'd nominate them both!

🎤: favourite emoji?

😎: the emoji with the shades and smirk, representing coolness(😎)

🎤:what do you have to say as last words to readers trying to write, to writers struggling to develop, and to everyone in general?

😎: I would like them to persevere and never downplay their capabilities.  Though they are people who have natural talent in the craft, I think writing is something that takes a lot of practice and determination and as long as you stick to those two, you can go from a barely readable first draft to a literary masterpiece even if you are not born with the talent. Take me for example, just read my first few chapters and then read my latest updates.  The improvements you'll notice will be drastic. Like I still believe I'm an amateur but on that amateur ladder, I've climbed tens of steps higher towards being a more polished writer and it's all because of the determination and perseverance so I've practiced over the years. So my advice to everyone out there who's on this really really hard journey of writing is to never give up. Even if your grammar sucks and your story isn't making sense even to you, just keep at it and I promise that one day, you'll see the big picture and it'll be marvelous.

That was the marvelous interview with @RaaziWriter40. At first the writer sent blank emoji before realizing that wattpad doesn't allow that. 😂 so when I saw blank message and then "that's my favourite emoji" , I was so confused.  That's the funniest part of this interview.

This writer is full of incredible words and that isn't a surprise because we already can testify to how incredible HBMH is. Thank you raazi writer❤❤🌷

WATTPAD INTERVIEW & AWARDS
BRINGING WATTPAD TO YOU